• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

17 and 13 are both pretty tough to locate, especially the #13, congrats

I bet we are fighting each other on the 29 on CC, huh? :slapfight:

I am staying out of everybody's way on the 33. I think its gonna continue to get up there though.

I already have a #29, not high grade, but I will stick with it for now. There seem to be a lot of bidding wars for #33 right now. Its a nice book, but there are lots on the census relative to other Planet issues, not sure why that book is commanding such a premium the last few auctions.

I am staying out of everybody's way on the 33. I think its gonna continue to get up there though.

I already have a #29, not high grade, but I will stick with it for now. There seem to be a lot of bidding wars for #33 right now. Its a nice book, but there are lots on the census relative to other Planet issues, not sure why that book is commanding such a premium the last few auctions.

Seems 33-35 get the bucks..and 65-66, 70-72, and obviously, the early ones.

I got all of them, but the early ones. Now, I think it is obvious why this one goes for so much- short red dress blonde with a gun :makepoint:

oIs4Nreh.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Agree, I still need a few within that range unfortunately for my wallet...lol

I got all of them, but the early ones. Now, I think it is obvious why this one goes for so much- short red dress blonde with a gun :makepoint:

oIs4Nreh.jpg

Planet 33 is a perfect example of book that is not exactly rare, but rarely comes up for sale. And even more rare when it comes up for sale in higher grade. When books like these come up they get a lot of attention. It is a top 5 best Planet cover in my opinion.

Two new ones came in today (13, 54) and a pic of one old one (17). Somebody stop me. Soon it will be time to really get serious on the tough rivets :insane:

zbq9ni8h.jpg

RPDPUTGh.jpg

Z6Jg35Wh.jpg

17 is my old copy which I upgraded last year.

I planned to bid on the 29...