• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,231 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This showed up today. I paid pretty strong on it but it is one that has eluded me. I like it. :cloud9:

fc.jpg

wow, that is nice.

Are you like a millionaire or something?:flipbait:, you are always posting nice acquisitions. Made me wonder...

3 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

Another newly slabbed book in my Planet run (Larson).

Planet5Larson.png

It still seems strange to see you slabbing books...... looks like a VERY strong 7.5 of one of the coolest covers. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

It still seems strange to see you slabbing books...... looks like a VERY strong 7.5 of one of the coolest covers. GOD BLESS...

It is a Very Strong 7.5, in fact, so much so CGC gave it an 8.5 !!!  Great looking book, strong colors,White Pages, WOW !

2 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

It is a Very Strong 7.5, in fact, so much so CGC gave it an 8.5 !!!  Great looking book, strong colors,White Pages, WOW !

I gotta get my eyes checked..... I could have sworn I saw a 7.5 in the corner doh! ......I guess that explains that. Sorry Steve. GOD BLESS...

3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I gotta get my eyes checked..... I could have sworn I saw a 7.5 in the corner doh! ......I guess that explains that. Sorry Steve. GOD BLESS...

Nothing to be sorry about, glad you enjoyed the scan. :foryou:

Just now, sacentaur said:

Nothing to be sorry about, glad you enjoyed the scan. :foryou:

I just spent 5 minutes scrutinizing it and trying to figure out what I was missing..... I guess I need to start wearing my specs when I read the forum lol GOD BLESS....

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I am an ever swirling typhoon of cash turning into comics and comics turning into cash, then the cycle begins again. :whee:

Yeah you always seem to have a sales thread going.

Then you are a "thrill of the hunt" collector?