• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

Here's one that is often a bit dull in color..... so much so that I used to think it wasn't a cover that I even liked. It's funny what a good color strike will do. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

BJQICWx.jpg

4 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Here's one that is often a bit dull in color..... so much so that I used to think it wasn't a cover that I even liked. It's funny what a good color strike will do. GOD BLESS...

BJQICWx.jpg

Yours does have nice coloring. Dull coloring or bold, I always like seeing this one. So much going on here... medusa style villain with a scalpul , mysta's robot busting in hopefully in time to save her, a basket of snakes to the bottom right moving in for a kill, and mysta so restrained to the table that even her hair is pinned down in sections by nails. 10 cents at its finest.

On 9/20/2017 at 9:25 AM, jimjum12 said:

BJQICWx.jpg

Fantastic copy!  Me like! :D

On 9/20/2017 at 9:36 AM, kelholt said:

Yours does have nice coloring. Dull coloring or bold, I always like seeing this one. So much going on here... medusa style villain with a scalpul , mysta's robot busting in hopefully in time to save her, a basket of snakes to the bottom right moving in for a kill, and mysta so restrained to the table that even her hair is pinned down in sections by nails. 10 cents at its finest.

Kelly, I love your play by play on the Planet 41! Never noticed the hair nails. A 1940's method of a hair permanent?

2 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Kelly, I love your play by play on the Planet 41! Never noticed the hair nails. A 1940's method of a hair permanent?

The poor girl tied to the platform is about to be converted to a medusa. The snakes will be surgically attached to the blonde hair using some diabolical melding process.

10 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

The poor girl tied to the platform is about to be converted to a medusa. The snakes will be surgically attached to the blonde hair using some diabolical melding process.

Of course! In the distant future they will be using an advanced diabolical scientific melding process involving, umm, carpenter nails. Ah, what the future will hold!

12 hours ago, chevalmeow said:

My first Canadian copy.  A bit spine stressed but looks nice.

59d704a5d02c9_PlanetComics4Canadian.thumb.jpg.c9cdbaf04565b6de867cf19c4a3f13da.jpg

Nice!

These Canadian Editions are very tough to find. Your copy has wonderful colors, especially the red.

here is my set:

Planet%20Comics%20CDN%20set_zpsbtn73yik.

Edited by Artboy99

Picked up from a boardie. Some people go for date stamps, for me it's coffee stains :roflmao:I thought the price was good for the grade, I can live with the stains until an upgrade is found. Love the hue of the snakes.

This is my second Planet. I'm having trouble deciding what grades to go for and how much to spend. I think 3.0 - 5.0 is a good place as well as price points. 

Planet Comics 41.JPG