• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,230 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Snaves said:

Hello Friends, I just rejoined CGC tonight! I was a member back in 2010 (where does the time go!!) so I could get 3 free coupons to submit for grading. At the time I never submitted for grading before so was quite happy with the three raw books I snagged at the Richfield PA auction the year before: all three came back 7.0. This PLANET COMICS is also from the same auction so joined tonight because I have many more in similar condition that I've opened and read carefully but would like slabbed. This is my only PLANET COMIC but I loved the cover so much I had to have it!! Hope you like. 

IMG_0051.JPG

Many Planet colllectors love that cover. One of the best covers at saying Sci-Fi in my opinion.

12 hours ago, Snaves said:

Hello Friends, I just rejoined CGC tonight! I was a member back in 2010 (where does the time go!!) so I could get 3 free coupons to submit for grading. At the time I never submitted for grading before so was quite happy with the three raw books I snagged at the Richfield PA auction the year before: all three came back 7.0. This PLANET COMICS is also from the same auction so joined tonight because I have many more in similar condition that I've opened and read carefully but would like slabbed. This is my only PLANET COMIC but I loved the cover so much I had to have it!! Hope you like. 

IMG_0051.JPG

An excellent cover indeed! Welcome back to the boards.

On 10/23/2020 at 7:47 PM, Spyder! said:

Getting settled in a bit now after the move and ready to resume the hunt for these beauties!

Happy Friday fellow Planet addicts!

DAC34C23-96BF-4F9B-AE5F-873D504D3864.jpeg

One of the best early Rivets! :cloud9: The blue-steel ape-droid can't be beat!!!