• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, comicjack said:

Maybe we should start a Planet 8 club we have enough of entries :D

8 hours ago, Flex Mentallo said:

Planet Comics #8 CGC 8.0.jpeg

6 hours ago, comicjack said:

:banana:

Looks like Flex has earned the right to be the Grand Poobah of the Planet 8 Club! Anyone care to second that motion?

5 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Looks like Flex has earned the right to be the Grand Poobah of the Planet 8 Club! Anyone care to second that motion?

Someone out there has a 9.8 - and there is an 8.5 lurking as well. But it does seem fairly tough in higher grade.

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Just thumbing through Planets and felt like posting a few. Renee and Whitman covers are my personal favorites.  

IMG_3617.JPG

IMG_3618.JPG

35 is great, some good stories inside ??

2 hours ago, atomic1950s said:

Awesome thanks! Is this one of your own copies?

2 minutes ago, Grantley Goddard said:

No. :frown:

(From what I can tell, a lot of the Planets that GG is posting are taken from the Comic Book Plus website, where you can find all the Fiction House books plus many many more.)

1 minute ago, Zolnerowich said:

(From what I can tell, a lot of the Planets that GG is posting are taken from the Comic Book Plus website, where you can find all the Fiction House books plus many many more.)

:idea:

3 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

Nice!

My 48 is perhaps the pride and joy of my full Planet run I just love it.

Double cover, and off register colors. The corners are perfect and the colors are amazing, especially the interior cover:

Planet%20Comics%2048%20inner%20cover_zps

Sweet

11 hours ago, Red84 said:

Seriously! the color on his copy is amazing.  It looks like the scene is happening at sunset. :) 

It's one of those dark Heritage scans. I like the atypical cover too (not so much 'good girl' as 'good robot') - its based on one of the Planet Stories covers.

5044306195_f3a23fca1b_z.jpg