'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
20 20

3,787 posts in this topic

2,615 posts
On 8/15/2019 at 4:52 PM, Bird said:

Here are 3 I got back from cgc today

ECCgOv2WwAUsaVU?format=jpg&name=4096x409ECCgPI8WsAMzKY6?format=jpg&name=4096x409ECCgPypWsAoFaWx?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Nice. I have always felt that 69 was a solid cover that is underrated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32,524 posts

#54 UPLOADED INTERIORS TO GRR

 

 

 

 

Planet54_00fcHA.jpg

Planet54_11.jpg

Planet54_13.jpg

Planet54_15.jpg

Planet54_24.jpg

Planet54_40.jpg

Planet54_32.jpg

Planet54_39.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,642 posts

Baker art in that one along with a great black cover :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,111 posts
17 hours ago, comicjack said:

Baker art in that one along with a great black cover :smile:

That’s the truth, Ruth!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,615 posts

Coming back from CGC this week.  Any guesses on the grade? Obviously, I was hoping for an upgrade over my current copy (3.5).  Did I get it?

021BC2D1-65BE-4AB9-B1C3-D275D3D9D2CA.jpeg

663EE336-98D9-4596-839F-393D9EF7D664.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
252 posts
17 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

Coming back from CGC this week.  Any guesses on the grade? Obviously, I was hoping for an upgrade over my current copy (3.5).  Did I get it?

Hey Jared, did you send it in like this, If so 4.5.

I would have cleaned and pressed it for at least a 5.5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32,524 posts

Based purely on those two scans, without knowledge of the interior or PQ, I would say a pretty safe 4.0, possibly a 4.5 if you get lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
252 posts

The Mile High Planet Comics #18 just hit Comic Link with a Buy Now of $20,000. 

This sold in the CC auction for $19,200. So not a large markup.

Planet18.thumb.jpg.72286dfcfae763617a4c8aebb739506c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
252 posts

The Mile High Planet Comics #18 from the CC Auction in Dec. 2018.

 

Planet18CC.thumb.jpg.3e9bad7b8a293f4146620a52f88f2578.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
252 posts

Some interesting info..

Planet Comics #63 Mile High sold for $5,801 in last nights CL auction and $6,680 in the December 2018 CC auction.p63cl.thumb.jpg.803f6da1712e12dc7fbb2cbd4b9bf2e4.jpg

 p63cc.jpg.607baf677041ddc4ddff773ffe485af9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,642 posts
23 hours ago, SamPool said:

The Mile High Planet Comics #18 from the CC Auction in Dec. 2018.

 

Planet18CC.thumb.jpg.3e9bad7b8a293f4146620a52f88f2578.jpg

That cover is worth it and i saw that book in NY :luhv:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,642 posts
6 minutes ago, SamPool said:

Some interesting info..

Planet Comics #63 Mile High sold for $5,801 in last nights CL auction and $6,680 in the December 2018 CC auction.p63cl.thumb.jpg.803f6da1712e12dc7fbb2cbd4b9bf2e4.jpg

 p63cc.jpg.607baf677041ddc4ddff773ffe485af9.jpg

More common in the higher numbers but a great cover just not on par with the 18 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,642 posts
3 hours ago, Spyder! said:

This just arrived! I am thrilled to upgrade one of the all time great Planet Comics.  OW/W pages on this one make it that much sweeter. :cloud9:

870F6023-4958-4CDF-9171-9C4E6207CCF0.jpeg

We should do a Planet 15 club enough of us boardies have copies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,188 posts
3 hours ago, Spyder! said:

This just arrived! I am thrilled to upgrade one of the all time great Planet Comics.  OW/W pages on this one make it that much sweeter. :cloud9:

870F6023-4958-4CDF-9171-9C4E6207CCF0.jpeg

good color on that copy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
20 20