• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

That PL 33 (CGC 9.4) is one of the BEST Planets I have ever seen! :whatthe:

Sorry for the rough week, I’ve found that comics can be a cathartic sanctuary for us.

You have some incredible books...

Thank you for the compliment on the 33.

You are right about comics as they can be a nice place for us to find “sanctuary” as you say. That was the main reason for me posting starting 13 days ago.

Some things are very difficult to put into words. I re-read my own post and wanted to clarify one thing. When I mentioned “tough week” it had little to do with the volume of work and majority to do with the sadness I see all around. It’s “tough” to deliver food to family after family where grown men and women are sobbing as they receive food and see their children eating. Many families have both parents who lost both their jobs within the last 3 weeks.  They are missing hope and filled with unanswered/unanswerable questions about their future.

Very tough emotionally. I’m not sure I said it any better, but I tried to clarify.

6 hours ago, Flex Mentallo said:

Planet Comics #23 CGC 9.2.jpg

Flex,

This book is so great in person, and from memory even more “red” than in the scan. You own a few of my old books and each and every one I regret letting go. Happy you have them though as I know you think they are equally as great as I do.

2 hours ago, kelholt said:

Flex,

This book is so great in person, and from memory even more “red” than in the scan. You own a few of my old books and each and every one I regret letting go. Happy you have them though as I know you think they are equally as great as I do.

Absolutely true!