• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,231 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Flex Mentallo said:

When you put the entire set on Heritage, it was a unique opportunity to decide, which copies of which issues were 'must haves' across the whole title! [#66 in 7.5 was the one that got away from me unfortunately!]

What year did Cheetah's Planets show up on Heritage? Was before my time, alas...

The Planets in that Auction are Incredible ! As Jeff posted and I will repost cause it just got here last week Cheetah's 48. The orange cover is amazing and  tied with the Church as the highest graded:cloud9:  Does anyone own any of the Planet Pedigree's from that auction??

lf-24.jpeg

Edited by goldenacase

50 minutes ago, goldenacase said:

The Planets in that Auction are Incredible ! As Jeff posted and I will repost cause it just got here last week Cheetah's 48. The orange cover is amazing and  tied with the Church as the highest graded:cloud9:  Does anyone own any of the Planet Pedigree's from that auction??

lf-24.jpeg

do you mean the Comicconnect auction of the Church Planets in Dec 2018?

The Heritage Auction from Nov 2014 had some incredible Planet Pedigrees in it. Just went through the auction I have a few of the Church Planets but would love to own a few of the other Planet Pedigrees out there :wishluck:

Edited by goldenacase

On 11/8/2020 at 7:26 AM, goldenacase said:

The Heritage Auction from Nov 2014 had some incredible Planet Pedigrees in it. Just went through the auction I have a few of the Church Planets but would love to own a few of the other Planet Pedigrees out there :wishluck:

I had a goal when I started collecting Planets to get a book from all the pedigrees. So far I have:

Church

Toledo

Lost Valley

Rockford

and while not a pedigree, a book from the Nic Cage collection.