• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Jared, that is a stupendous copy!! I’ve never seen one with as amazing colors as the beauty you snagged! :applause:

I’ll bet ya this one is even Flex-worthy.

Thanks Jay! I do really love the colors on this copy. 

45 minutes ago, Comical Situations said:

I don't post acquisitions on here often, but unpacked a bit of a backlog of packages and thought these looked nice together. A good haul and a few I've been looking for crossed off the list!

20201212_143418.jpg

Wow, some amazing books in there, including some real tough ones! :applause:

I guess I know who outbid me on that Planet 6 now. Congrats!

25 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

Wow, some amazing books in there, including some real tough ones! :applause:

I guess I know who outbid me on that Planet 6 now. Congrats!

Thank you! It's been a long, expensive road thus far and most of my HTF copies are pretty low-grade...but I love em regardless!

1 hour ago, Comical Situations said:

I don't post acquisitions on here often, but unpacked a bit of a backlog of packages and thought these looked nice together. A good haul and a few I've been looking for crossed off the list!

20201212_143418.jpg

Holy Planets! What a great assortment! You've got a lot of the tough ones out of the way; the finish line might be in your sights sometime soon! (thumbsu

28 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Holy Planets! What a great assortment! You've got a lot of the tough ones out of the way; the finish line might be in your sights sometime soon! (thumbsu

Thank you! I've plenty far to travel yet, but the journey is the fun part, so I don't mind. It's been a blast just getting to this point (mail calls are the best!) and I look forward to the road ahead. 

1 hour ago, mwotka said:

And first post in this topic in a month!  Beautiful copy, very nice upgrade!

I know, I couldn’t believe it had been so long!  Im used to seeing this on the first page.

I’d say that maybe Planet Comics aren’t as popular as they once were, but then I see sales like this!

0A62E72C-9DEA-4871-97B1-5AF88362AD38.jpeg

16 hours ago, Spyder! said:

I know, I couldn’t believe it had been so long!  Im used to seeing this on the first page.

I’d say that maybe Planet Comics aren’t as popular as they once were, but then I see sales like this!

0A62E72C-9DEA-4871-97B1-5AF88362AD38.jpeg

Planet Comics are just as popular as ever, just not too many nice CGC examples have hit the market in the last 6 months. IMO