• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

My #59 is definitely a gap filler, but I like it because it was completely water-damaged (but no mildew) and I got it cheap. Had it pressed and it's now a pretty decent book. I'm looking for a copy without the trademark "white chin". They exist. 

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20

7 hours ago, Soft-Serve said:

Wow, they are so different! It's a real study in color theory as I don't think our blues are very different. The lighter, more yellow, background though make your's pop better than mine.  Yellow ink was fresh pot for you, Red for me... Awesome deep green dress! Also love the golden blonde hair and, uh, bra-gongs.... 

Can you buy those on Amazon?

#65 has been a tough issue for me. For some reason, I haven't pulled the trigger on a number of decent issues for trivial things like edge chips and creasing. I want a perfect issue for this number more than all others. That being said, this one came along for a song and will tide me over...

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20

7 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

my 6 is arguably my favorite Planet I own. The colors are fantastic, and it is the nicest 6.5 I have ever seen. That it was the Cage copy is a bonus. Yours has to be the nicest 2.0 I have seen. Why is it only a 2.0?

PlanetComics6cgc65front_zps1d9caa90.jpg

Artboy, your eyelids are getting heavy, so very heavy, you can hardly keep your eyes open, and now, you're asleep... -_-

And now, sell Zolnerowich your #6... then open your eyes and forget this ever happened. :smirk:

16 hours ago, Soft-Serve said:

Wow, they are so different! It's a real study in color theory as I don't think our blues are very different. The lighter, more yellow, background though make your's pop better than mine.  Yellow ink was fresh pot for you, Red for me... Awesome deep green dress! Also love the golden blonde hair and, uh, bra-gongs.... 

The background of #32 seems to vary more than most. Enjoying watching you and Artboy99 matching stride for stride!

5 hours ago, Flex Mentallo said:

The background of #32 seems to vary more than most. Enjoying watching you and Artboy99 matching stride for stride!

I like comparing Planets, and Fiction House books to see how different they can be. I was looking at the Jon Berk Planets and the 18 is the weird purple version like yours Flex:

pla1_1428a.jpg

5 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

Jeremy, you are really making me consider abandoning my plan to just get the robot/water covers, and go after the whole run instead.  Unbelievable books, and damn you!

Yeah, I tried just getting my favorites too, in the beginning. Problem is, they all ended up being my favorites. Sorry about your wallet. (notsorry)

2 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

I like comparing Planets, and Fiction House books to see how different they can be. I was looking at the Jon Berk Planets and the 18 is the weird purple version like yours Flex:

Yeah, I woke up to that that Berk #18 this morning and chortled my coffee. Red and purple!??!?! It has me reconsidering everything dang it. Alas, I must draw the line somewhere though. I promised myself that I would get them all first, then upgrade later, but the stupid awesome auctions keep popping up. Anyway, there should be plenty of undercopies to go around this summer. Start saving your pennies folks!