• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magazines, magazines, only magazines

43 posts in this topic

that vampire tales run is awesome, if you decide to break up please pm me

Sorry, will not break the run.

However, you are the third person whom did ask me that. Maybe you guys could decide to team-up and buy the whole run together? Or one of you buys the whole run and sell the other issues to the others?

However, you are the third person whom did ask me that. Maybe you guys could decide to team-up and buy the whole run together? Or one of you buys the whole run and sell the other issues to the others?

Patrick - please hook the 3 of us up - hopefully we can work it out.

You know who they are :baiting:

You know who they are :baiting:

:pullhair: PM sent lmao

Planet of the Apes #28 VF+ : $40 SOLD

The book is structurally a solid NM- 9.2 but it has a production defect, some of the pages inside have small pieces out on their lower right corner, probably bad miscut production. Front and back covers are not affected, only some of the inside pages. This seems to be a common defect for that issue as the last one I had did have the same defect. Tough book to find in high grade. Nevertheless I need to downgrade it to a VF+ copy.

Planet%20of%20the%20Apes%2028.jpg