• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todays Underground by freak brothers

129 posts in this topic

Not sure. I have a lot of them. A friend of mine's sister when we were in 9th grade went to UC Berkley and got a job with Bill Graham. About once a month or so, she would send him a mailing tube with multiples of all the current Fillmore/Winterland posters. We would "twist one up" and go up in the attic over his garage and open the tube. He would give me one of each duplicate poster. I hung some on the wall in my room but kept most of them flat and un-used. I know I have many Dead posters.

• Administrator

This is the original view of this journal on the Chat Boards. This view is locked, so members can no longer reply here.

This journal is also posted in the new Journals section, which is unlocked. Click the link below to see any other comments about this journal and post new replies.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/blogs/entry/4708-todays-underground/

• Administrator

You can also click "My Journal" in the main menu to quickly find your own journal, journal entries, and replies.

07 My Journal CGC.png

And you can search all journals by using the search tool.

08 Search Journals CGC.png

• Administrator

You can find journal entries by a specific author by using the search tool and visiting their profile, and you can follow members to get notifications when they post new content.

09 Members Journals CGC.png