• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about a classic rock concert at Wizard World Chicago?
1 1

386 posts in this topic

I'm having trouble with finding a suitable recording option.

Had a buddy who was going to lend me his Zoom recorder and ge couldn't find it.

My tables can record it but the problem is Android software cuts the camera off after an hour so someone would have to restart the camera at the 1 hour mark but I was going to mount it in a high position, making it tough to reach very easily.

When I did internet radio I used Traktor software. I can't remember the name of the cam software I used for streaming.

You should be able to hook up a laptop to your recording equipment, and stream it with live video software on a different channel.

I have it on good authority that the band will be performing an edgier electric version of Coal Miner's Daughter.

I have it on good authority that the band will be performing an edgier electric version of Coal Miner's Daughter.

Loose lips sink Texans! :mad:

I'm trying hard to figure something out but I don't think we'll have a video recording of this unless I find a solution in the next 24 hours. :wishluck:

Audio only may be a possibility.

1st practice is in the bag....

1st%20practice_zpsi8kubqgs.jpg

OK, well 2nd practice is done. Slight change to the set list and after 8 hours of practice over two days my voice is shot. lol

Some of the musicians and employees who were in the studio complex we were practicing in recognized John and they might be coming to the show as well.

There was a decent buzz in the con room so hopefully a good turnout. One dealer I spoke to made a reservation for 20 people. :o

Setting up today and hope to see everyone tonight. :wishluck:

I stopped by today during rehearsals

I am under a gag order till after the show airs tonight

I might have to gag you after the show as well. :sumo:

Classic Rock is the new Folk Music of the age.

Go get 'em, Roy! From one (part time? reluctant?) lead singer to another, I hope you have a blast, light up the room, and party like an emeffer after the show!

And a LOT of boardies came out to see it...CGC people, CBCS people, it was like a all star Hollywood event... Roy was like a Rock n Roll Jesus, bringing everyone together to enjoy beer and music, and forget for just a little while that we obsess over window bags, and signature placement and tape pulls, and can have fun and party just like normal people.

Of course, it also helped that John Dolmayan (from System Of A Down) was playing drums...here he is warming up...

image_zpsu3qufaaz.jpeg