• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about a classic rock concert at Wizard World Chicago?
1 1

386 posts in this topic

new rumor is that Roy is going to go to the southside of Chicago and learn how to rap for his big encore that night

he goes to the south side we'll be reading about him in the obituaries. take him down around 49th & Cottage for a world tour. lol

I should go and ask if someone wants to play a fun round of pickup basketball.

I know where some big courts are on Ashland. Trouble is, they only way they'll be able to identify you is from dental records. Only 40 shot and 5 dead last weekend in Chi Town.

lol

I'll stick with playing with old comic geeks.

new rumor is that Roy is going to go to the southside of Chicago and learn how to rap for his big encore that night

he goes to the south side we'll be reading about him in the obituaries. take him down around 49th & Cottage for a world tour. lol

I should go and ask if someone wants to play a fun round of pickup basketball.

I know where some big courts are on Ashland. Trouble is, they only way they'll be able to identify you is from dental records. Only 40 shot and 5 dead last weekend in Chi Town.

lol

I'll stick with playing with old comic geeks.

Good idea. The south side is war zone right now, especially on the weekends.

Sounds awesome! I'm envious that I won't be there, and even MORE envious that I'm not there playing bass with y'all! Combining rock music with comics is unfortunately a double pleasure I have never indulged in.

Sounds awesome! I'm envious that I won't be there, and even MORE envious that I'm not there playing bass with y'all! Combining rock music with comics is unfortunately a double pleasure I have never indulged in.

Strangely enough, we needed a bass player up until two weeks ago.

Our bass player is named James Hazley and he's a long time friend of John's who is collaborating with John on a cover album. Band is called These Grey Men.

https://www.facebook.com/thesegreymen/

Anybody out there a rough carpenter that is in the Chicago area and is planning on possibly attending the music show?

I need some freelance work in the way of a very simple thing made up for the show and I'd be willing to either pay or trade for comics.

Just need a 50 foot riser for us to climb. Very easy, peasy.

Just kidding. Need a small platform made up.

Anybody? Drop me a PM. :)