• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about a classic rock concert at Wizard World Chicago?
1 1

386 posts in this topic

Yes, that is pretty funny. lol

But does anyone actually know a carpenter in Rosemont, IL that can build a simple platform for me?

:sumo:

But does anyone actually know a carpenter in Rosemont, IL that can build a simple platform for me?

If only there was some sort of magic device that allowed you to type the words "carpenters in Rosemont IL" and a bunch of answers instantly appeared on the glowing screen of said magic device. hm

How much does Vintage Roy charge for sig series of his Rock n Roll Wizard Chicago promo poster and do I need an official Cgc witness to meet me at the venue pre-slabbing of said wonderous poster 9.9 after a press (shrug) ?

If only there was some sort of magic device that allowed you to type the words "carpenters in Rosemont IL" and a bunch of answers instantly appeared on the glowing screen of said magic device. hm

I'm looking for someone here who might be attending the show and willing to possibly work for comics. Not all of us are able to afford vacation properties on other continents. Some of us are looking to save a buck. :makepoint:

It's not anything big, we just need a small problem solved.

If I can't find someone here in the next few days I'll look into Google.

I'm looking for someone here who might be attending the show and willing to possibly work for comics. Not all of us are able to afford vacation properties on other continents. Some of us are looking to save a buck. :makepoint:

I love this thread. It's so fun to give you so much mess! :banana:

I love this thread. It's so fun to give you so much mess! :banana:

It really is. And, to his credit, Roy is a great sport about it.

We kid because we love.

For a costume during some of the 70's songs on the night of the show I'm leaning towards some white 1970's tights with flared bottoms and tassels down the sides of the legs. Maybe some blue glitter as well on the sides of the legs.

Then a matching, satin blue top with large collar and an open V neck down to my navel. Top it off with a large white belt (massive buckle on the front) and a pair of high heel shoes.

Thoughts?

Pull an Axl Rose and skip it.

Skip and pull it?

(whole different kind of show).

Oh wait, he was probably looking for helpful suggestions.

Sorry Roy, none, but I'm proud of you for doing it. (thumbs u

For a costume during some of the 70's songs on the night of the show I'm leaning towards some white 1970's tights with flared bottoms and tassels down the sides of the legs. Maybe some blue glitter as well on the sides of the legs.

Then a matching, satin blue top with large collar and an open V neck down to my navel. Top it off with a large white belt (massive buckle on the front) and a pair of high heel shoes.

Thoughts?

hm

Shaggy_and_Scooby_surprised_by_the_Phantom_zpsc9g9ybjb.png