• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman Trinity club! All-Star #8 - Sensation #1 - Wonder Woman #1
1 1

106 posts in this topic

IT'S TIME!

If you have one of these post em!

All-Star Comics #8

October 25, 1941

131 CGC graded

Universal - 94, Qualified - 4, Signature - 1, Restored - 32

28686806005_d817c046e3_c.jpg

SensationComics #1

November 7, 1941

83 CGC graded

Universal - 51, Qualified - 1, Restored - 31

28580808552_e985c7d3b7_c.jpg

Wonder Woman #1

July 22, 1942

128 CGC graded

Universal - 79, Qualified - 6, Restored - 43

28654602876_c9b6d9939d_c.jpg

"Frankly, Wonder Woman is psychological propaganda for the new type of woman who, I believe, should rule the world."

~William Moulton Marston~

I like this trifecta a lot, but I've never owned a copy of any one of the three books - why not?

Confusion across the spectrum - AS 8 is her origin and 1st appearance, but the book is an All-Star (slow title) and a number 8. WW isn't even on the cover.

Sensation 1 launches her series, it's a 1st issue, and she's featured on the cover.

WW 1 is the 1st issue in her own title and is all WW (no secondary characters).

I guess it all comes down to personal preference, but honestly I have a hard time deciding which book it tops.

Guess I want all three... :makepoint:

don't like this book at all...no siree...

as8sc_zpswikpewsu.jpg

Wow! Did you sell any at SDCC this year? How were AS8, Sen1, and WW1 sales at SDCC? Were they all widely available? Were people asking for them? Fast sellers?

At the Seattle cons, I don't think I've seen a copy of any of the 3 in the past 4+ years..

I like this trifecta a lot, but I've never owned a copy of any one of the three books - why not?

Confusion across the spectrum - AS 8 is her origin and 1st appearance, but the book is an All-Star (slow title) and a number 8. WW isn't even on the cover.

Sensation 1 launches her series, it's a 1st issue, and she's featured on the cover.

WW 1 is the 1st issue in her own title and is all WW (no secondary characters).

I guess it all comes down to personal preference, but honestly I have a hard time deciding which book it tops.

Guess I want all three... :makepoint:

Yeah all 3 would be best. I'd want AS8 waaaay more if she was on the cover though.

Wow! Did you sell any at SDCC this year? How were AS8, Sen1, and WW1 sales at SDCC? Were they all widely available? Were people asking for them? Fast sellers?

Filter had a copy. Sold. Likely others on the floor.