• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman Trinity club! All-Star #8 - Sensation #1 - Wonder Woman #1
1 1

106 posts in this topic

Well, if you are interested in 2 out of the 3 books in this Wonder Woman Trinity Club, it looks like Darren Adams former copies of All-Star 8 and Sensation Comics 1 are leading the pack out of the gates at the big CC Auction which just opened up for bidding yesterday:

all3.2143_1.jpg

sen1.1278_1.jpg

Looks like they both have Reserve prices on them though which kind of takes the fun out of it a bit.  Any guesses as to where those reserve prices would be in terms of being higher than what the consignor paid for them back in 2017 or are they just trying to recoup some of them money at this point with slight lower reserves?  hm  

1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

Well, if you are interested in 2 out of the 3 books in this Wonder Woman Trinity Club, it looks like Darren Adams former copies of All-Star 8 and Sensation Comics 1 are leading the pack out of the gates at the big CC Auction which just opened up for bidding yesterday:

all3.2143_1.jpg

sen1.1278_1.jpg

Looks like they both have Reserve prices on them though which kind of takes the fun out of it a bit.  Any guesses as to where those reserve prices would be in terms of being higher than what the consignor paid for them back in 2017 or are they just trying to recoup some of them money at this point with slight lower reserves?  hm  

How much did they go for in 2017? With a 3 year difference I would expect the reserve to be higher, but it could also be affected by the *looks around at 2020* everything

21 hours ago, N e r V said:

Those are what you’d call limited edition keys. 

Kind of like asking if you’re interested in marrying a 100 year old woman in poor health who was super hot when she was 25... :devil:

Brittle pages wudnt turn me off unless there was flakes in the slab 

22 hours ago, Comics181 said:

How much did they go for in 2017? With a 3 year difference I would expect the reserve to be higher, but it could also be affected by the *looks around at 2020* everything

They both sold on eBay for record prices with the All-Star 8 selling for $936,223 and the Sensation 1 going for $399,100.  (thumbsu

Not sure how much success they would have if the reserves were set at higher than these price points, especially since 2017 was right at the height of popularity for Wonder Woman with all of the hype and sucess of the movie that had accumulated just in time for the big eBay auction back then.  As per past pattern with many of these books that have benefitied from related movie and other media hype, I believe they have dropped back down in prices since that time.  hm

3 hours ago, lou_fine said:

They both sold on eBay for record prices with the All-Star 8 selling for $936,223 and the Sensation 1 going for $399,100.  (thumbsu

Not sure how much success they would have if the reserves were set at higher than these price points, especially since 2017 was right at the height of popularity for Wonder Woman with all of the hype and sucess of the movie that had accumulated just in time for the big eBay auction back then.  As per past pattern with many of these books that have benefitied from related movie and other media hype, I believe they have dropped back down in prices since that time.  hm

I definitely don't see the prices reaching that, but the seller could easily set the reserve in hope