• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman Trinity club! All-Star #8 - Sensation #1 - Wonder Woman #1
1 1

106 posts in this topic

All-Star #8 results from the most recent HA auction:

4.0 with slightly brittle pages = $31,070

1.8 Voldemort with off-white pages = $27,485

Should slightly brittle pages really drop the price of a 4.0 down to about same as a 1.8 or did the 1.8 sell above market? The 4.0 was a nice looking copy.... (shrug)

No, it's the power of the Voldy label versus the CGC label. :gossip:;)

Gator, I'm a little confused. Back in June I asked you if you knew anyone who had a copy of AS8 for sale. You told me no and that you had sold all your copies (x9) a while back. You picked up 4 copies since June?

quote=G.A.tor]

don't like this book at all...no siree...

as8sc_zpswikpewsu.jpg

Wow! Did you sell any at SDCC this year? How were AS8, Sen1, and WW1 sales at SDCC? Were they all widely available? Were people asking for them? Fast sellers?

At the Seattle cons, I don't think I've seen a copy of any of the 3 in the past 4+ years..

Not really selling any right now

Sounds like he had no selling copies only holding ones.

I wonder how much they will sell for. I remember the last 5.5 (not long ago) on ConnecConnect (ow/w? ) beautiful copy with no writing, no tape and no stamp sold for about $60000 and another copy in 5.5 sold a few days after on the exchange for about 55 or just below that. NONE of these sales show up on GPA. If they would I believe the average price per point would be lowered?

Edited by The_investor

Gator, I'm a little confused. Back in June I asked you if you knew anyone who had a copy of AS8 for sale. You told me no and that you had sold all your copies (x9) a while back. You picked up 4 copies since June?
correct...I have no copies for sale...I should have been more specific that I had sold all I was selling...but of the 9 I had accumulated "for sale" back in 2012-2014, all those had sold..

How does CC get off listing the AS 8 as a scarce Golden Key? There seems to be plenty to go around in years past and you can continue to find them. I mean if you want to adhere to the term that there is more demand then there are available but by that measure AF 15 is also scarce

Edited by Chicago Boy

Last 3 very recent sales on ComicConnect for an ALL STAR COMICS #8

5.5 (Sold in auction for $61,000)

minus 10% commission $6,100)

Seller keeps $54,900

5.0 (Sold on the exchange for $55,000)

minus 10% commission $5,500

Seller keeps $49,500

5.5 (Sold in auction yesterday for $69,001)

minus 10% commission $6,900)

Seller keeps $62,100