• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fake Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane Sigs

8 posts in this topic

http://m.ebay.com/itm/152186702967?_mwBanner=1

Stumbled across this today and I was a little taken aback.

I have personally done over 10,000 Stan Lee signatures and seen them all over the place at times but this one just seems super weird to me. I've also probably done around 500+ books for Todd and I've got the same weird feeling about his signature on this book.

Any chance they are fake? Would love to hear from some others that handle a lot of Stan Lee books.

I have a lot of Stan on and Todd signatures I seen good-quality bad quality but these are probably the worst fake signatures I've ever seen the fact that it's a PGX just confirms to me that they are fake

I've sent the information to eBay also the reason being is that I want to protect my items that I have we should just talk about how fake they are you should send complaints to eBay to let them investigate this because it doesn't just hurt to consumer It hurts the real deal because the market would be flooded with fake signatures