• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Record Magazine Prices - Throw out your Overstreet Guide!
11 11

1,138 posts in this topic

I will agree that a lot of the comic mags are hard to find in high grade

-heck I'm even having trouble finding some BRONZE age marvels (comic books-not mags) in high grade! i.e Night Nurse #1, Dead of Night #1, Dark Mansion #1

I did see a Gothic Romances #1 at 9.6 go for well over a grand-and yes-I did think it was worth it

That was a sweeeeet book. Rare as hen's teeth. I wouldn't mind owning one myself if I could ever find one. confused-smiley-013.gif

I did see a Gothic Romances #1 at 9.6 go for well over a grand-and yes-I did think it was worth it

That was a sweeeeet book. Rare as hen's teeth. I wouldn't mind owning one myself if I could ever find one. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm not sure if there is any interior art in that Gothic Romances... confused-smiley-013.gif if that matters to you.

I believe it was just filled with stories. But none-the-less it didnt have a sweet cover. Was in a Neal Adams cover? I dont recall.

-bounty

How about a Nightmare 20 is 9.2? What do you think would be a fair price? confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif.....Fair for who? Fair for me buying it would be $45 insane.gif ...fair for you selling it would be closer too $300 cloud9.gif

Your copy is signature certafied correct? I think if you find some real Adams fans, then it could go beyond that. I mean think about it, it is Neal Adams FIRST published work...And you have it certified signed? (by the way how the h-ell did you ever get it certified signed?)...Can I say certified signed one more time?

NM- 9.2 guide on that right now is what? $80 or so? I think that 4x guide or $320+++ is the tip of the iceberg. It is just about informing buyers though. Your copy I think is highest in census as well! 893whatthe.gif

-bounty

How about a Nightmare 20 is 9.2? What do you think would be a fair price? confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif.....Fair for who? Fair for me buying it would be $45 insane.gif ...fair for you selling it would be closer too $300 cloud9.gif

Your copy is signature certafied correct? I think if you find some real Adams fans, then it could go beyond that. I mean think about it, it is Neal Adams FIRST published work...And you have it certified signed? (by the way how the h-ell did you ever get it certified signed?)...Can I say certified signed one more time?

NM- 9.2 guide on that right now is what? $80 or so? I think that 4x guide or $320+++ is the tip of the iceberg. It is just about informing buyers though. Your copy I think is highest in census as well! 893whatthe.gif

-bounty

Pssst, try John Byrne... gossip.gif

-bounty

Pssst, try John Byrne... gossip.gif

Agh...Yes I should try John Byrne. I'll tell you working an 11 hour day definitely shows its signs... sleeping.gif

sign-offtopic.gif (Nice Pickup from Classic tonight! I was watching a few of those books! shy.gif ...Including that DRACULA!)

I'm not sure if there is any interior art in that Gothic Romances... confused-smiley-013.gif if that matters to you.

I believe it was just filled with stories. But none-the-less it didnt have a sweet cover. Was in a Neal Adams cover? I dont recall.

-bounty

It's an Adams cover. I think there is some interior art, but not in panels. Just illustrations to go along with stories in prose. I have never seen a copy in person. I think Awe4one has a copy....

Anyone here own the 9.4 or 9.6 copy of Marvel Preview 11?

I've got a bunch of F/VF copies...but would be interested in an upgrade. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Anyone here answer how they got a signature series Nightmare #20 poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

Got the book off a fellow forum member, then gave it...along with 14 comic books..to Peter Dixon from Paradise Comics.

He then traveled to Byrne's " final convention appearance " in Ohio, and got him to sign them in the presence of a CGC witness .

I was supposed to be there as well.....but circumstances beyond my control prevented me from making it. frown.gif

Are you interested in selling this book? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

PM me your thoughts as I am seriously interested. 893crossfingers-thumb.gifthumbsup2.giftakeit.gif

Ohhhhhhh boy Beyonder. You about to be offered some major chedda. gossip.gif

-bounty

poke2.gif Bell, you got a PM

Could never sell it. It's the keystone of my Byrne collection.

Are you interested in selling this book? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

PM me your thoughts as I am seriously interested. 893crossfingers-thumb.gifthumbsup2.giftakeit.gif

Ohhhhhhh boy Beyonder. You about to be offered some major chedda. gossip.gif

-bounty

poke2.gif Bell, you got a PM

Could never sell it. It's the keystone of my Byrne collection.

I respect that my friend as it is truly a Jem! Let me know if you ever change your mind please. 893crossfingers-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Will do Chris. Wish I had picked up that Art of JB book when I had the chance. Christo_pull_hair.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I might have an extra copy... gossip.gif

I can aquire one also if interested.... hi.gif

I've got a nice copy....but dupes are always welcome.

Now accepting PMs.. poke2.gif