Record Magazine Prices - Throw out your Overstreet Guide!
3 3

484 posts in this topic

1,688 posts
1 hour ago, Key Largo Comics said:

Indeed!  Especially considering there are 8 9.8s and 9 9.6s out there.  Still, I maintain that virtually all comic magazines are currently seriously undervalued (with the exception of certain Marvel mags like Marvel Preview 4, etc.).  I think due to the vast number of incredible covers, Vampirella will lead the pack in recognition.

20,230 posts
5 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Indeed!  Especially considering there are 8 9.8s and 9 9.6s out there.  Still, I maintain that virtually all comic magazines are currently seriously undervalued (with the exception of certain Marvel mags like Marvel Preview 4, etc.).  I think due to the vast number of incredible covers, Vampirella will lead the pack in recognition.

I saw some 9.0 warrens, somewhere in the first 30 or 40 issues of creepy or eerie ended at less than the cost of stabbing. That is nuts.

46,495 posts
8 hours ago, the blob said:

I saw some 9.0 warrens, somewhere in the first 30 or 40 issues of creepy or eerie ended at less than the cost of stabbing. That is nuts.

I say get them now when they are cheap. They are the last frontier in the comics medium that are affordable.

3,141 posts
12 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I say get them now when they are cheap. They are the last frontier in the comics medium that are affordable.

And certain issues are already tough to find in nice shape...