• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 2

111 posts in this topic

ATTENTION ALL COMBATANTS:

NEW TRIBUTE Chuck Gower is entering the competition. Apparently, he wanted to spot everyone the first round to make things more even and more interesting.

Good luck Chuck! (and everyone else!) :wishluck:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...

Considering I haven't graded even so much as a potato for a few years, I was only +/- one grade for both books previous round. If I can be that consistent for the entire duration, I'll consider it a win.

Holy namechange! :o

Are we going to have to change your name on the Leaderboard? (sterlingcomics) :facepalm:

Interesting name change. Sounds British. Always wise to take precautions to avoid scurvy.

Tougher this round, and I needed to put a lot of thought into the matter before submitting my guesses.

Considering I haven't graded even so much as a potato for a few years, I was only +/- one grade for both books previous round. If I can be that consistent for the entire duration, I'll consider it a win.

Holy namechange! :o

Are we going to have to change your name on the Leaderboard? (sterlingcomics) :facepalm:

Either way is fine. As long as you can do the translation....

With ROUGHLY HALF THE GRADES IN for ROUND 2,

we have some WILD SWINGS happening. :eek:

TWO people have climbed 84 spots so far.

ONE person is on track to drop 56 spots.

IS IT YOU? :sick::P:eek:

Clearly I moved up 84 spots!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

hm

GeeksAreMyPeeps's score was left off accidentally. He actually scored 6 points for ROUND 1. This will be reflected in the ROUND 2 charts. We regret the error. :sorry: