• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman 194 YELLOW CGC 9.6 Stan Lee

9 posts in this topic

AMS 194 CGC 9.6, 1st Black Cat, Yellow banner Stan Lee Sig. 500 OBO owns it..Pay pal verified, perfect feedback on Ebay user name

User ID ronniblac-5 ..I collected comics for over 30 years, got out of it for the past 10 or 15 years, but kept my collection. I am now buying and collecting again. I'm trying to get enough cash together to get an AMS 50 in good shape. So I am selling some of my collection and duplicates.

163779.jpg.bca18cd8fb1b8dfb7c14d888eb2b9490.jpg

It would have to be shipped insured, with signature confirmation. If it shows up in any condition than described then it was damaged in shipping and an insurance claim would need to be filed. The case (Slab) is free of scuffs and scrapes and has always been bagged nor does it show any signs of tampering, or other abuse. So if it shows up at your door different than the pictures show, I will return your money and or file an insurance claim ..If you want any other types of pictures let me know and I will get them for you..