• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moderns soon forgotten...

207 posts in this topic

Another book not mentioned yet I'd like to see return and finish the story is "The Stuff of Legend."

This reminds me. I bought a bunch of The Stuff of Legend but where do you start reading them ?

The Stuff of Legend 1-2

The Stuff of Legend: The Jungle 1-4

The Stuff of Legend: Jester's Tale 1-4

The Stuff of Legend: Toy Collector 1-5

(thumbs u

Thanks (thumbs u

Ten Grand was a big disappointment for me, I felt like I was far from alone in that. I think the timing of it may have set up too many expectations. Maybe a lot of people were looking for a Hellblazer replacement (talk about some good modern stories that no one much seems to care about...) like me and just wanted something different... I'm not sure.

You weren't the only one.

It started okay, but went south fairly quickly.

The art went real horrible around issue #7.

Patrick

The book wasn't the same after Ben Templesmith left...or went MIA.

I would add American Vampire to the list.

Todd the Ugliest Kid - We did all types of stuff here for this book. We promoted it, had the writer in here for a long time, and sent it out to boardies.

Its been a while since I picked a book off the shelf that wasn't super hero and immediately thought this book is something special. I bought the whole series and some extras. I always thought it was Charlie Brown in current times. I really miss it.

Todd the Ugliest Kid - We did all types of stuff here for this book. We promoted it, had the writer in here for a long time, and sent it out to boardies.

Its been a while since I picked a book off the shelf that wasn't super hero and immediately thought this book is something special. I bought the whole series and some extras. I always thought it was Charlie Brown in current times. I really miss it.

+1

Nighthawk already got cancelled by Marvel. It was one I was looking forward to because the MAX series was so damn good, but I dropped this after 2 issues. Maybe Marvel will think twice before launching another BLM inspired dud

http://comicbook.com/2016/09/07/whos-to-blame-when-a-good-comic-gets-cancelled-/