• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marky316 banned from submitting to CGC?
1 1

229 posts in this topic

While I am not a lawyer, I don't really think they can "Ban" someone from using their service because he is annoying. If I was him I'd probably would contact the State of Florida's Attorney General's office.

I don't think anyone can be forced into doing business with someone they don't want to, at least not in a case like this.

But aren't individual_without_enough_empathys a protected class? :eyeroll:

TYL

While I am not a lawyer, I don't really think they can "Ban" someone from using their service because he is annoying. If I was him I'd probably would contact the State of Florida's Attorney General's office.

They can ban him from posting on their Facebook page and I don't blame them for that.

(As I am typing this his video is still on in the back ground and "wow" he is annoying. lol )

Sure you can.

Bars can refuse service.

We weren't born the right to have our comics graded.

Edited by NewWorldOrder

They can ban him from posting on their Facebook page and I don't blame them for that.

(As I am typing this his video is still on in the back ground and "wow" he is annoying. lol )

Unless the Federal Government has added "butt hole" to the list of protected classes under Civil Rights Statutes, they are good to go refusing services to him.

I know Markey and he doesn't care about the ban, he'll just use CBCS and there ugly new labels.

We'll all had Newton Rings for years on the old slabs and know the paper slide trick but its pretty hard to do that on the new cases but the term "Acceptable Level" is a bit off putting.

He brings up a good point, if this was your Amazing Fantasy 15 or Batman 1, would you want any "Acceptable level" or rings and/or defects from the case?

I know Markey and he doesn't care about the ban, he'll just use CBCS and there ugly new labels.

We'll all had Newton Rings for years on the old slabs and know the paper slide trick but its pretty hard to do that on the new cases but the term "Acceptable Level" is a bit off putting.

He brings up a good point, if this was your Amazing Fantasy 15 or Batman 1, would you want any "Acceptable level" or rings and/or defects from the case?

Ask Marky to come join the boards. Preferably Friday.

They banned him for spamming and trolling.

If you have an issue with CGC and you're dealing with CGC to resolve that issue you don't make youtube videos and start spamming them on the facebook page or whatever he was doing.

Heres his ebay if you want to block it. Really nice of him to post it on his youtube like that.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/marky316

Ask Marky to come join the boards. Preferably Friday.

Maybe Marky is already here...again. hm

Good post.

No it wasn't.

-literal JAM

He edited it, and your sarcasm metre is broken, *spoon*.

See, the joke there was that I signed it "literal JAM", the indication being that I was picking up your sarcasm, and then pretending you actually meant it was a good post.

I'm not saying my joke was a home run, but c'mon.