• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ms Marvel 1

5 posts in this topic

If you can provide bigger pics of the cover, especially the edges and the spine, that would help.

I've never pressed a book, but based on the pics provided so far, it looks like there aren't any major flaws outside of that spine roll, so I'm guessing that a press would be worthwhile if you're going to slab this.

Unfortunately these are the only pics available. This is not my book, but rather a book I am thinking about buying.

If you can provide bigger pics of the cover, especially the edges and the spine, that would help.

I've never pressed a book, but based on the pics provided so far, it looks like there aren't any major flaws outside of that spine roll, so I'm guessing that a press would be worthwhile if you're going to slab this.

As it sits about an 8.0. That spine roll is significant, the bottom left corner is a little blunted, and there is a ink smudge in the price box area and the all out bubble (very common to see ink rubs on this book).

If I am not missing anything, this book should press very well, and would not be surprised to see a 9.4 or even a 9.6. I think those few ink smudges are going to prevent a 9.8.