• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Sent Wrong Book

86 posts in this topic

Won a 9.8 copy of Marvel Feature Vol. 2 #6 in the last auction. Paid for it, and was happily awaiting its arrival today. When I opened the box the book I got was someone else's. Worth considerably more than the one I was supposed to get too. Tried to contact CLink, but no one is answering. Left a very harsh message. If someone on here received my book, and can tell me what book they were supposed to get, it might be quicker to exchange them through here. Because of its value, I'd rather not disclose what book I have until the rightful owner can be found.

I want my Action 1 back.

Seriously... contact them anyway and it may be better to go through them due to their insurance purposes especially if you have a big book in your hands worth a considerable sum.

Left a very harsh message.

Marky316?

I'm sure this is some kind of "comics general" reference, but I do my best to stay out of this area of the boards. Just hoping against hope the person that got my book is the person who's book I have.

Why do people cry over such trivial stuff? It happens all the time, people make mistakes. CC sent me an OA page that wasn't mine but they sent me a FedEx label and I mailed it right back to them. So you have to wait another week for your book, big whoop.

Agree

Why do people cry over such trivial stuff? It happens all the time, people make mistakes. CC sent me an OA page that wasn't mine but they sent me a FedEx label and I mailed it right back to them. So you have to wait another week for your book, big whoop.

No one is crying. Just reaching out. Whoever's book I have paid quite a bit of money. I'm sure they're wondering what happened too.

No one is crying. Just reaching out. Whoever's book I have paid quite a bit of money. I'm sure they're wondering what happened too.

Then why leave a harsh message? (shrug)

No time to play games. If the person that receives my book, Marvel Feature Vol. 2 #6, and can tell me what book I have, assuming C Link only messed up our orders, then we can go from there. Message me, because I'm done posting here. Later.