• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Savage 1 (1972)

6 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards.

to be honest....

most of your camera shots have shadows in them

If you want a decent evaluation, use a scanner to scan both sides. Pictures are fine for showing interior pages or awkward edges- don't scan those areas and risk damaging your book. Then read the NOOB GUIDE (pinned to the top of the comics general forum) - specifically the section on how to post a picture using a hosted website like imgur. Those sites do not have limits on the size of the file (within reason). It is relatively easy once you follow those instructions.

Take a look at how others post their PGM threads-- and you will understand how your current presentation does not help the process.

hope that helps. All of this information is also contained in the pinned thread on the forum here.

Sorry...this was another instance where I was trying to get a grade range on something I am hoping to purchase. So I have to use whatever pics the seller has.

After posting I realized the pics weren't very good for the purpose of getting grades. I will definitely use youre advice and the links you provided in future posts though. Thanks for the help.

Welcome to the boards.

to be honest....

most of your camera shots have shadows in them

If you want a decent evaluation, use a scanner to scan both sides. Pictures are fine for showing interior pages or awkward edges- don't scan those areas and risk damaging your book. Then read the NOOB GUIDE (pinned to the top of the comics general forum) - specifically the section on how to post a picture using a hosted website like imgur. Those sites do not have limits on the size of the file (within reason). It is relatively easy once you follow those instructions.

Take a look at how others post their PGM threads-- and you will understand how your current presentation does not help the process.

hope that helps. All of this information is also contained in the pinned thread on the forum here.