• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mycomicshop.com
2 2

64 posts in this topic

I have been a collector for many years and have bought from many companies. For some reason I never got around to purchasing from mycomicshop. So browsing through their recent auction I came across a book that interested me. I placed my bet and won. The auction ended Monday night and the book was at my door Thursday. It was well packaged and the grading was spot on. I would like to praise mycomicshop for a smooth transaction all around. What a great experience from a long time collector.

I also am an overall fan of MCS. I have done several large trades with them and I believe that they are my number 3 trading partner in terms of trying to TRADE for every Four Color Comic. AS long as you accept that they are VERY hard on grading on the buy side, the transactions will go very smoothly.

I am also a partner with them and hope that someone will go look at their site and place a first time order through my link below. If you do I will send you free comics .

Here is one of the key books from my first transaction with them.

fc108DDTerroroftheRIver_zps6d30ec5f.jpg

And a later fun book

fc1332BachelorFather_zpsd1bee887.jpg

Good guy @mycomicshop does not gouge on shipping.

Because I have an irrational goal of collecting 100 copies of Adventure Time 1A (2012), I hopped on two ebay listings they had. Didn't have to ask and wasn't really planning to bother, but they automatically combined the orders and refunded $5.00. Even small fry sellers often squeeze you on shipping. Thanks, MCS. :foryou: 

Summary of refunds issued:

You paid a total of $10.00 in shipping costs when placing your orders through eBay. Your final shipping cost was $5.00 so we have refunded you $5.00 for the extra shipping you paid.
Total amount refunded: $5.00

1 minute ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Good guy @mycomicshop does not gouge on shipping.

Because I have an irrational goal of collecting 100 copies of Adventure Time 1A (2012), I hopped on two ebay listings they had. Didn't have to ask and wasn't really planning to bother, but they automatically combined the orders and refunded $5.00. Even small fry sellers often squeeze you on shipping. Thanks, MCS. :foryou: 

Next time, if you go order direct through their website, you'll also save the Ebay fees.  They list all of their stuff on Ebay marked up enough to cover the fees, so its a little cheaper going direct.