• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

George Perez Copper Books
1 1

30 posts in this topic

If you were able to offer him up a non-Copper Age book to sign, then it would be Astonishing Tales #25.

But if strictly Copper Age, go with DC Comics Presents #26 and Wonder Woman #1 (new origin) as has been called out already. Fantastic books!

Although it would be cool to slip in Action Comics #544 (Lex battle suit).

:whee:

I had him sign a The New Teen Titans #2 recently that came back a 9.6. I have had some other books signed as well in that series and some Infinity Gauntlets. Whatever you have him sign, get in line quick or grab a ticket he gives out for those in line. His line tends to get long quick. He has an awesome signature as well and is a great person to meet.

31 minutes ago, kpaqu1 said:

Americomics #1

imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b5a8a2a6686c94_Aug042013_4154.thumb.JPG.7ba822e56c163cfaa76c5274f58bee51.JPG

George Perez is an AWESOME guy - VERY cool about signing and sketching, though as was pointed out earlier, get in line early, even with the numbering system it takes a long time.

Funny, I remember one time he was in town for a con, he was doing a sketch like in the pic above, and was eating lunch at the same time. I was next in line and Perez was munching a hot dog while sketching a cover and pieces of food were falling onto the sketch - he would just brush them aside and keep on sketching LOL!!lol

20160604_133247-1.jpg

I would start with this list and narrow it down from there:

JLA #200

New Teen Titans #2

Crisis #7

Avengers #196

Infinity Gauntlet #1

Wonder Woman #1

DC Comics Presents #26

JLA Avengers #1 - #4