• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

George Perez Copper Books
1 1

30 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Porter Rawls said:

I have a Crisis #1 signed by him, going to be sending it in to get it slabbed soon. Unfortunately not authenticated, but I love his work and have held on to it for this long...

WTTB!

Just curious, why are you going to have it graded by CGC? Just so you know it will come back in a Green-Label slab (Qualified grade) if it's a non-CGC witnessed cover signature.

3 hours ago, jcjames said:

WTTB!

Just curious, why are you going to have it graded by CGC? Just so you know it will come back in a Green-Label slab (Qualified grade) if it's a non-CGC witnessed cover signature.

Nothing wrong about Green Labels. :sumo: (thumbsu

Surprised no one mentioned Astonishing Tales number 25.  Has a humor back-up that is Perez’s first marvel work. Also is first appearance of Deathlok.  Had mine signed at HeroesCon in the late 90’s. Not copper, but man what a book!

edit: looks like someone did mention it.  I missed it in my first read-thru.  Getting old, I guess. ?

Edited by Chalwa