• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All books sold, thread closed

37 posts in this topic

Unknown World 1 Fawcett Bethlehem Pedigree.Cream to off white. Beautiful book, except for miscut cover, and a upper corner ding on the front cover. I love this book! VF/NM 600.00 :news: SOLD :news:

5cwRcj.jpg

dpuTCN.jpg

cfDZ9t.jpg

Unknown World 1 Fawcett Bethlehem Pedigree.Cream to off white. Beautiful book, except for miscut cover, and a upper corner ding on the front cover. I love this book! VF/NM 600.00

5cwRcj.jpg

dpuTCN.jpg

cfDZ9t.jpg

:takeit:

Unknown World 1 Fawcett Bethlehem Pedigree.Cream to off white. Beautiful book, except for miscut cover, and a upper corner ding on the front cover. I love this book! VF/NM 600.00

5cwRcj.jpg

dpuTCN.jpg

cfDZ9t.jpg

:takeit:

^^

SW3qoD.jpg

QXuSAU.jpg

Fantastic Worlds 5 (the first issue) River City Pedigree Pages are cream to off white.There's a small dust shadow at the top of the back cover. Alex Toth, Murphy Anderson and George Roussos art. Book is VF/NM OSPG price for 8.5 is 361.00 My price is 350.00

One book left. Take 25% off the listed price. :)

SW3qoD.jpg

QXuSAU.jpg

Fantastic Worlds 5 (the first issue) River City Pedigree Pages are cream to off white.There's a small dust shadow at the top of the back cover. Alex Toth, Murphy Anderson and George Roussos art. Book is VF/NM OSPG price for 8.5 is 361.00 My price is 350.00

One book left. Take 25% off the listed price. :)

:bump:

I'm going to reduce the Fantastic Worlds 5 to 200 bucks shipped. If it doesn't move by Sunday, I'll either put it on Feebay, or hold onto it.