• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN #24 CGC 7.5 RARE WHITE CENSUS 1944 GOLDEN AGE BEAUTY! & Hero for Hire #1

12 posts in this topic

Hello fellow board members:

My goal is your 100% satisfaction & I will be offering SOME BIG KEY BOOKS silver/bronze/gold from my very large collection!

I have made multiple sales to 100% Satisfied CGC board members and here's My KUDOS for your convenience:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7570728#Post7570728

My rules are simple;

Paypal is fine, or ( -3%) for Money Order or cashiers check, "First I take it on the thread wins it," followed by a PM to work out the payment details.

:news:NOW OFFERING "FREE SHIPPING" for Slabs in the U.S. only. You can PM for international shipping to see if we can work out details before committing to purchase.

Thanks, any questions, I am at your service!

BATMAN #24 CGC 7.5 1944 GOLDEN AGE BEAUTY! "RARE WITH WHITE PAGES ON CENSUS!" Asking $1095 (SLAB is BRAND NEW & PERFECT, PRESSED by JOEY!)

***NOTE: These Golden Age books from the 40's all have "RARE WHITE PAGES" I will be posting here, given to me by my Grandfather who recently passed. He was from Colorado, and all of his Golden Age comics have superior White Pages, I was very surprised due to how old and rare these books are. It must have been climate and they way he stored them. Enjoy!

IMG_1962_zpsu1nuiixq.jpg

IMG_1963_zpsydn8sub1.jpg

Hero for Hire #1 CGC 8.5 WHITE Pages "PERFECT WRAP"; Origin/1st App Luke Cage, HOT BOOK Netflix series coming soon Heroes for Hire! $799

IMG_1478_zpsuyyifmjn.jpg

[IMG_1479_zpsrvbdkzz9.jpg[/url]

Thanks for looking & PM with any questions!

Hello fellow board members:

My goal is your 100% satisfaction & I will be offering SOME BIG KEY BOOKS silver/bronze/gold from my very large collection!

I have made multiple sales to 100% Satisfied CGC board members and here's My KUDOS for your convenience:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7570728#Post7570728

My rules are simple;

Paypal is fine, or ( -3%) for Money Order or cashiers check, "First I take it on the thread wins it," followed by a PM to work out the payment details.

Shipping is $14.95 for Slabs in the U.S. only. You can PM for international shipping to see if we can work out details before committing to purchase.

Thanks, any questions, I am at your service!

BATMAN #24 CGC 7.5 1944 GOLDEN AGE BEAUTY! "RARE WITH WHITE PAGES ON CENSUS!" $1095 (SLAB is BRAND NEW & PERFECT, PRESSED by JOEY!)

***NOTE: These Golden Age books from the 40's all have "RARE WHITE PAGES" I will be posting here, given to me by my Grandfather who recently passed. He was from Colorado, and all of his Golden Age comics have superior White Pages, I was very surprised due to how old and rare these books are. It must have been climate and they way he stored them. Enjoy!

IMG_1962_zpsu1nuiixq.jpg

IMG_1963_zpsydn8sub1.jpg

Thanks for looking & PM with any questions!

That is a beauty. GLWTS!! Wish I could afford it.

Bump! Keep PM Offers coming we are getting close! Many thanks!

If it doesn't sell I will move it to another venue in 48 hours. Thx last chance boardies.

This scarcity is hard to find vs dead pool nm 98 imo.

Lmk a sap!