• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody have any Giclee Comic Artist prints?

19 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone here owns any Giclee prints of famous artwork?

They are for sale in many forms. The Canvas ones appear to look almost original.

Just curious if anyone owns any Comic related Giclees( or other types of artwork).. and what you think of them. I was recently looking at Neal Adams stuff for sale on his site and was amazed at the look of the printing process.

Ze-

Thnx for sharing guys..nice shrine/mantle G

Is it just me.. or does Batman have a little Beefcake thing goin on?

I guess I wanted to also know.. when viewed in person..how would you compare the quality of the print.. vs the money spent?

Ze-

I have an Alex Ross giclee canvas Absolute Justice piece 

I should probably sell now as the only ones available on eBay are 2 feet wider and longer priced in the thousands.... (:

1543522987293694802980.jpg

I've had coupons for the Sideshow ones, but haven't pulled the trigger... idk why... 

Do you know if the sideshow frames that you can pay for are UV protected? They do seem nice though, I just wanted other stuff more lol 

17 minutes ago, g-man said:

thanks...here is another one.

Most are Ross but I have one by Jim Lee and one by Balent (if I find pics, will post). I know there are some out there by Adams, Jim Lee and others...plus sideshow does some nice ones too. 

IMG_2731.JPG

This one is nice too :) 

thanks...not sure about SS UV protection (give em a call)...often you can get them for less (unframed) on the bay. 

I personally like the canvas better but some are $$$...I have noticed they have come down in price some since the ol days but don't see them for sale too often (shipping I bet is one reason)