• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade CGC keys for sale - CLOSED

48 posts in this topic

Gang, this is what is left.

Someone asked me for a back cover scan to the ASM #129 and I've posted it above with the book.

Amazing Spider-man #129 CGC 9.4 OWW - Asking $2200

Showcase #30 CGC 7.5 OWW - Asking $1500

I have a couple of new books to add.

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 8.5 OWW - there is a back cover crease (right side back cover, near spine) in the white that does not show up in scan or through the holder. Otherwise I was sure the book was going to be a 9.0+ (which is what I purchased it as)

Asking $2250 SOLD!

Hulk%20181%20CGC%208.5_zpsxuokox5h.jpg

Hulk #181 CGC 8.5 has sold. 3 books left.

Showcase #30 CGC 7.5 OWW - Asking $1500

X-men #101 CGC 9.6 OWW - Asking $550 SOLD!

Amazing how the SC hasn't sold. Not an easy book to find in higher grade. I hope it finds a new owner soon

This place isn't the best for selling books, honestly. Unless it's a steal that someone can flip for money books generally sell for more elsewhere.

Amazing how the SC hasn't sold. Not an easy book to find in higher grade. I hope it finds a new owner soon

This place isn't the best for selling books, honestly. Unless it's a steal that someone can flip for money books generally sell for more elsewhere.

it is full of tightwads; i'm not judging anyone---i'm one of them.

+1

:signfunny:

:signfunny:

you also have to get a bit lucky, for the right buyer to come along at the right time, when they have the money, and you have it for sale, AND you're lucky enough for them to open your thread.

Most other sites have searches available, and things can be left up for a longer time.

Its a different animal here...but its fine for what it is, it just isn't the end-all-be-all, nor should it be.

Gang, got some fresh books so I'll post them in this thread rather than start a new one.

First off...

Incredible Hulk #1 CGC 7.0 COW

Asking $1400

Hulk%20181%20CGC%207.0_zpsosrpjaf3.jpg

This book just continues to amaze me. Last sale on GPA was $5000 in this grade.

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.4 white pages

Asking $4400 which is the GPA 90 day average

Hulk%20181%20CGC%209.4_zps5aoeqepf.jpg

Tales Of Suspense #51 CGC 9.6 OWW

I tend to forget early issue significance of early monster titles that converted to hero titles (like JIM, TOS, TTA) because their numbering didn't start with #1, 2, 3 etc. This book is the 13th issue of Iron Man and this copy is stunningly fresh.

There's a little variance on GPA pricing but there have been no recent sales except for the Pacific Coast which sold for $6400 on Feb 2015. I figured the PC copy carried a bit of a premium so I priced this copy just under that lats sale.

Not a single 9.8 on the census so this is a tough book in ultra high grade.

Asking $6000

TOS%2051%20CGC%209.6_zpsoeljfyxo.jpg

Gang, this is what is available in this thread (scans are posted in the thread)

Take 5% off asking prices below.

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 7.0 COW - Asking $1400

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.4 White - Asking $4400

Showcase #30 CGC 7.5 OWW - Asking $1500 SOLD!

Tales Of Suspense #51 CGC 9.6 OWW - Asking $6000

X-men #101 CGC 9.6 OWW - Asking $550 SOLD!

I can vouch for this.

I can vouch for this.

:roflmao: