• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A-1 Comics

28 posts in this topic

I can also vouch for A-1. Brian was the first dealer I contacted when I was interested in selling some of my collection back in 2005. I offered him about forty GA DCs and a complete run of SA Fantastic Four with many issues from 3-30 in high grade, plus a near-complete SA-BA run of ASM. I wrote down a price range for what I wanted on a slip of paper before he arrived, and he offered me a price that was right in the middle. I've periodically purchased from him since. It's cool to visit, if only to see the legendary bank vault!

He also had a brief NFL career and won a Super Bowl with the 49ers.

I can also vouch for A-1. Brian was the first dealer I contacted when I was interested in selling some of my collection back in 2005. I offered him about forty GA DCs and a complete run of SA Fantastic Four with many issues from 3-30 in high grade, plus a near-complete SA-BA run of ASM. I wrote down a price range for what I wanted on a slip of paper before he arrived, and he offered me a price that was right in the middle. I've periodically purchased from him since. It's cool to visit, if only to see the legendary bank vault!

He played with the Seattle Seahawks before that. That should give us plenty to talk about. (thumbs u

He played with the Seattle Seahawks before that. That should give us plenty to talk about. (thumbs u

I didn't want to mention the Seahawks. I didn't want to embarrass him. :devil:

I didn't want to mention the Seahawks. I didn't want to embarrass him. :devil:

Hey now, be nice. :baiting: