• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and closed. Lower grade keys. Hulk 181, IF 14, Cap 100, Space Family Rob. 1

17 posts in this topic

Hello,

Listing a few lower grade key books today. First :takeit: in the thread wins the book over any PM negotiations. You may return books in the same condition within 7 days for a refund but you pay return shipping cost. Shipping in the U.S. is $8.00 for priority mail. I will ship outside the U.S. at cost. I accept personal checks and PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Ken

Incredible Hulk 181 2.0-2.5 off-white. The obvious problem with the book is staining on the front cover, some of which shows through to the inside. The back cover has light staining at the top edge and there is also some at the top of edge of some of the pages. Aside from this the book has nice color and gloss with tight, clean staples. Marvel value stamp is intact and the book is complete. Asking $585

image.jpg7_zpsa9mzac6a.jpg

image.jpg8_zpsa2xsyuh8.jpg

Incredible Hulk 181 2.0-2.5 off-white. The obvious problem with the book is staining on the front cover, some of which shows through to the inside. The back cover has light staining at the top edge and there is also some at the top of edge of some of the pages. Aside from this the book has nice color and gloss with tight, clean staples. Marvel value stamp is intact and the book is complete. Asking $585

I'll take it

I'll take it

Sold! Thank you.

Ken