• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD

6 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Boardies! Up for sale is my pride and joy (moment of silence). So terribly sad to see this go after so many years, but unfortunately bills have piled up :boo:

I bought this book raw 5 or so years ago and was lucky enough to have it come back a blue label when I sent it in to get graded. It really is one of the best 1.8's I've seen around, with no marvel chipping! It's a beauty for sure. Signed by "Stan Lee" written on the 1st page. I unfortunately don't have scans since getting it graded, but I took photos as well as uploaded the original scans when it was still raw.

Any unconditional :takeit: goes to the person with the earliest time stamp, whether via message or post. Paypal, check or money order is accepted! Overnight Shipping with Insurance and sig confirmation will be applied. No House Of Shame or Probationary members. Please ask if there are any questions! Thanks for looking everyone.

Amazing Fantasy 15

CGC 1.8 Blue Label

Price: SOLD

IMG_3284_zpsbrmslosk.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsyeineezy.jpg

amazingspider-man15a_zpsqh2ndfbg.jpeg

amazingspider-man15b_zpsudvdmacx.jpeg

amazingfantasy15c_zpsjgkomfxu.jpeg