• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few books at SILLY PRICES. ***CLOSED***

13 posts in this topic

Hi Folks.

Ok, cards on table. I've tried to sell these particular books before on here. I've sold many books here but I haven't been able to shift these. I've tried numerous strategies but I guess the only one that is going to work on these is if I offer them at silly prices. I'm desperate to sell these (because I no longer am interested in this focus), I want to concentrate on GA. Even if you factor in the shipping costs now, these prices are still too good to miss.

Grab yourself a bargain.

NB. These prices are the lowest of the low so there will be no further reductions in this thread.

:rulez:

Not open to those who hang out by, sit on, or generally plan skullduggery on the naughty step.

SHIPPING TO USA and ROW from the UK is $25. This will include Insurance and tracking, which I will cover. $10 each additional slab if you feel like buying more than one :baiting:

SHIPPING WITHIN UK is $12 by RM, which is also insured & tracked.

The raw book is $10 to USA and $12 ROW and free within UK

I COMBINE POSTAGE so shipping fees kept to a minimum.

Enquire if unsure.

REFS FROM PEOPLE I HAVE SOLD TO ON THE BOARDS INC;

Quicksilver, telerites, comick1,Gregreece,Blazingbob,Norrin's Lawyer,goldust40, stevenrams,mattereaterlad,ninjasealed,mediajunkie,lizards2,Azkaban,oldshady, Meeklo,comcav, supesfan1981,ttfitz, WeR138, 143ksk, Mark 1, tennisump, BorderlineHoarder,UncleGalactus,entalmighty1, blue808, crnbrd, The Resurrection, AmazingComics413, NP_Gresham,DCman, rjpb

First :takeit: in thread or by pm takes it, judged by time stamp.

Many thanks for looking.

Payment by paypal only please. I do not charge extra for paying by paypal.

Payment due promptly please.

Prompt payment means within 48 hours please.

paul

Thread is closing in approx. 9 hours time, midnight GMT.

I said at top of thread that prices would not be reduced further as they are rock bottom, however I'll knock another 5 bucks off the 4 books remaining.

So....

Supernatural Thrillers 8 now $130

Kull 25 now $ 60

Spike & Tyke 18 now $ 50

Spike & Tyke 23 now $ 40

or take the lot for only $250 plus shipping.

Thanks