• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Coupon 8/20 $15 off $75+

22 posts in this topic

Code has expired now

Sorry guys, really late to posting this time and it ends at 4PM PST (45 minutes from this post).

Use coupon: CPREP4SCHOOL16

As always, it doesn't need to be just 1 item. As long as your cart adds up to $75+ (even from different sellers) it will apply the coupon.

How do you get notified of these coupons? I buy and sell and all i get are emails about things I may like.... and i never like any of them!!!

I would like to know as well. Here is where it was on eBay

linky

But I don't know how you get notifications.

As near as I can tell, there is no location on the eBay site to even check for these. The folder at the link doesn't seem to exist as a notification place.

i get the notifications.

The way to get them is to click on an option letting them send you their spam mail (or whatever term they use)-- I think this is in e-mail or communication preferences.

I have it go to one of my alternate e-mail accounts and it is placed in the promotions tab on gmail.