• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,226 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Okay,thanks! Something I've been curious about for a while,just never remembered to ask.Nice show,as always. :D

@fifties if you have a spare minute and yours are close at hand,would you mind checking for yer pal Jimmers?

Hey Jimmers, I have Story's runs of Fight Against Crime, Mysterious Adventures, and Dark Mysteries.  A cursory look at a random issue of each title indicated Master comics for Dark Mysteries, and Story Comics for the other two titles, all published in The Big Apple.

15 hours ago, fifties said:

Hey Jimmers, I have Story's runs of Fight Against Crime, Mysterious Adventures, and Dark Mysteries.  A cursory look at a random issue of each title indicated Master comics for Dark Mysteries, and Story Comics for the other two titles, all published in The Big Apple.

Thank you sir.I had a lightbulb and checked CBplus(:cloud9:) seems they were all printed in Canada,the eight,ten I checked anyhow.

Pick out any stories to reread?

22 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Thank you sir.I had a lightbulb and checked CBplus(:cloud9:) seems they were all printed in Canada,the eight,ten I checked anyhow.

Pick out any stories to reread?

Get this issue of FAC if you can; best read of the run, with two crime/horror stories.  Same with Mysterious Adventures 12; all good horror stories.

808553.jpg

854489.jpg

3 minutes ago, fifties said:

Get this issue of FAC if you can; best read of the run, with two crime/horror stories.  Same with Mysterious Adventures 12; all good horror stories.

808553.jpg

Above book is TOUGH to find.I think it's one of my pal @Larryw7 top books.