• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Picture Thread

133 posts in this topic

Black label Walking Dead #1

Showcase #4 5.5

Bob's wall was my favorite in the entire con this year. Fat lot of good that does him. But it was.

This one is just sick...man, I'd push my own Mom out of an airplane for some of these (just kidding' Mom! Love ya!)

IMG_1924_zpsqtepsmgm.jpg

Any idea who's booth this belongs too?? oh and thanks for sharing your convention threads are always quite the treat!!! please keep up the great work

This one is just sick...man, I'd push my own Mom out of an airplane for some of these (just kidding' Mom! Love ya!)

IMG_1924_zpsqtepsmgm.jpg

Any idea who's booth this belongs too?? oh and thanks for sharing your convention threads are always quite the treat!!! please keep up the great work

I believe that was Terry's Comics.

IMG_1924_zpsqtepsmgm.jpg

I see a book that I was targeting for this show and didn't see. :frustrated: Glad you remembered the dealer, I found their website and contacted them about it. :wishluck:

IMG_1924_zpsqtepsmgm.jpg

Thanks so much!! btw you get the gold award for the coolest board name!! This was the first ever public forum I ever joined I don't even have Facebook but if I would have known what I know now your name wouldn't be too far off from something I'd pick to be my own!!

Dumb question: What is the "Larson" notation below the glue note?

Larson link.

So they are putting the Pedigree note down there now?

I don't recall how long, but they have for some time now.

They moved it there with the label redesign. Just one more thing to not like about it.

Larson link.

So they are putting the Pedigree note down there now?

I don't recall how long, but they have for some time now.

They moved it there with the label redesign. Just one more thing to not like about it.

I see what he's asking now. I thought he was asking about it being on the label, not a new location. doh!

IMG_1924_zpsqtepsmgm.jpg

looks likes his price tags...

IMG_1924_zpsqtepsmgm.jpg

looks likes his price tags...

I saw a raw She-Hulk #1 with a price tag of $200 :eek:

IMG_2082_zps3ymaqttp.jpg

That's impressive !!!

I know, right? What an awesome book!

lol noob

:jokealert: