• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con Collectors Dinner 2016

94 posts in this topic

Kelly, what's our final body count?

I am waiting to hear back from Rusty Scupper tomorrow (spoke with a manager)

If this is going to fly, we need an absolute count of committed people.

Anyone who bails at the last minute will still be charged since this is apparently going on my cc :thumbsup:

Anyone who bails at the last minute will still be charged since this is apparently going on my cc :thumbsup:

based on that info, count me out.

thanks!

based on that info, count me out.

thanks!

Thank you Hector for letting us know sooner rather than later. I had you penciled in as a maybe due to your schedule so the clear decision is appreciated.

At this time we have 17 people who have confirmed they will be attending so the list on page one is up to date.

Fake Dad I'll give you $2 for your trouble.

I just want to get this in order so I decide if I am staying on the list.

I don't feel like reading through the thread again so here is my concern.

They do not want to provide separate checks, so Rich is going to put everything on his card and we have to pay him back in cash. Will gratuity be added or are we all going to leave what we feel is an appropriate tip? Just trying to figure out how much of a mess paying will be at the end.

They do not want to provide separate checks, so Rich is going to put everything on his card and we have to pay him back in cash. Will gratuity be added or are we all going to leave what we feel is an appropriate tip? Just trying to figure out how much of a mess paying will be at the end.

We will know for certain tomorrow Joey if we will be allowed seperate checks. If we are not allowed to have seperate checks then gratuity would be added automatically by the restaurant due to the size of the party.

We are aiming to make the payment process as simple and issue free as possible for everyone.

We will know for certain tomorrow Joey if we will be allowed seperate checks. If we are not allowed to have seperate checks then gratuity would be added automatically by the restaurant due to the size of the party.

We are aiming to make the payment process as simple and issue free as possible for everyone.

Not a problem. Please keep us up to date.

:news:

Due to the unforeseen circumstance of the Rusty Scupper overbooking a wedding and bumping us we had to think quick and make a selection that would not disappoint. I do apologize for the sudden change in plans that were out of our control but I do hope everyone is pleasantly surprised with the restaurant that has been selected!

:news:

Baltimore Comic Con Collectors Dinner 2016

Saturday, September 3rd at 8 PM

To be held at the incredible Roy's Hawaiin Fusion!

2qw3bz7.jpg

720 B Aliceanna Street, Baltimore, MD 21202

https://www.roysrestaurant.com/locations/md/baltimore

It is also conveniently located just 1 mile away from the convention center for a quick estimated six minute drive or for those that prefer the night air it is a estimated 25 minute walk.

* If the change in plans is an issue for anyone again I do apologize but please inform us as soon as possible if you decide that you'd prefer to pass on the event.

* At this time (will be confirmed again shortly) we will each receive our own checks for a hassle free ending to a great night.

Kelly

2u9lpfs.jpg

2r3cfhf.jpg

16gekhk.jpg

2z3yp1j.jpg

Do we get a private room and is there an auto gratuity?

As of right now it is looking like we will have our own private room. I will confirm if gratuity will be included or not when we finalize the terms of our reservations a little later today.

I will update the thread as soon as all of our reservation and questions are answered.