• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con Collectors Dinner 2016

94 posts in this topic

Do we get a private room and is there an auto gratuity?

As of right now it is looking like we will have our own private room. I will confirm if gratuity will be included or not when we finalize the terms of our reservations a little later today.

I will update the thread as soon as all of our reservation and questions are answered.

The real question is are we going to last up to the closing time of 11 PM?

I hate menus that don't list the prices.

Download the PDF menu. - prices are the numbers on the right

Pizz off, Peter Dinklage

Please put me down as a maybe. Not really my cup of tea in terms of restaurant so I'll play it by ear.

I completely understand and again apologize for the last minute change. Yet we will need a confirmed yes or no as soon as possible, we can't play it by ear when making this reservation.

Also, everyone please note that this restaurant is slightly pricier and does not offer a similar menu to the original restaurant we had planned on attending. A cancelation is understandable yet needs to be relayed to us as soon as possible so I can update the list for reservation purposes, either in this thread or via a PM to me.

Thank you,

Kelly

Sorry - can't guarantee I'll want to spend that kind of money at a place I'm not thrilled about. I'm sure I'll see people Thursday and Friday night and will probably be ready for early bed on Saturday anyhow.

Sorry - can't guarantee I'll want to spend that kind of money at a place I'm not thrilled about. I'm sure I'll see people Thursday and Friday night and will probably be ready for early bed on Saturday anyhow.

No worries at all, list updated. (thumbs u

Guys and gals, may I suggest taking Uber to this place? You could walk there but it's kind of a hike. An uber to and from will run you less than $10.

I haven't eaten at Roy's, but I am very familiar with Harbor East. It's a beautiful area.

:news:

Rich and I just finalized the reservations for Saturday night at Roy's and we are very pleased with how accommodating they are being, especially for a reservation of this size so close to Labor Day Weekend.

We will be seated in a private room, which is reserved for 14 people at this time. We can however accommodate more. The room is large enough for a party of 40, so if anyone would like to join us please let us know as soon as you can. This way we can inform them of any updates so they can plan the seating accordingly.

We negotiated the check situation down to pairs, meaning the absolute worse case scenario upon time to pay for your share of the check will only be between you and one other individual. We may still have the option to all pay completely separate from one another but that won't be determined until the night of, and will be based on how busy they are.

Gratuity will not be included due to us breaking up the checks this way and being provided the full menu to select from rather than a limited one with a set meal price for everyone. They stop serving food at 11pm but we will have the room until close.

Cash is king. Please plan to pay in cash. This will make things much simpler for the staff as well as each one of us if we are paying in pairs. It will also make it much faster for the staff by eliminating the need for them to run credit cards. This will also increase our chances of paying individually.

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to PM me,

Kelly

:news:

Rich and I just finalized the reservations for Saturday night at Roy's and we are very pleased with how accommodating they are being, especially for a reservation of this size so close to Memorial Day Weekend.

We will be seated in a private room, which is reserved for 14 people at this time. We can however accommodate more. The room is large enough for a party of 40, so if anyone would like to join us please let us know as soon as you can. This way we can inform them of any updates so they can plan the seating accordingly.

We negotiated the check situation down to pairs, meaning the absolute worse case scenario upon time to pay for your share of the check will only be between you and one other individual. We may still have the option to all pay completely separate from one another but that won't be determined until the night of, and will be based on how busy they are.

Gratuity will not be included due to us breaking up the checks this way and being provided the full menu to select from rather than a limited one with a set meal price for everyone.

Cash is king. Please plan to pay in cash. This will make things much simpler for the staff as well as each one of us if we are paying in pairs. It will also make it much faster for the staff by eliminating the need for them to run credit cards. This will also increase our chances of paying individually.

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to PM me,

Kelly

It's Labor Day weekend

• Administrator
That's going to make it nearly impossible for me to get there anytime close to 8, so I'm out, sorry :sorry::(

OK OK, Rich called and twisted my ear....guess I'm still in as tentative. IF I get out in time I'll be there with bells on ;)lol