• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con Collectors Dinner 2016

94 posts in this topic

That's going to make it nearly impossible for me to get there anytime close to 8, so I'm out, sorry :sorry::(

OK OK, Rich called and twisted my ear....guess I'm still in as tentative. IF I get out in time I'll be there with bells on ;)lol

Woo!

That's going to make it nearly impossible for me to get there anytime close to 8, so I'm out, sorry :sorry::(

OK OK, Rich called and twisted my ear....guess I'm still in as tentative. IF I get out in time I'll be there with bells on ;)lol

Woo!

Can I buy you a fruity drink?

Woo!

Can you buy me many?

Woo!

Can you buy me many?

Sure

Woo!

Can you buy me many?

Sure

Bless you King Greggy.

Just a reminder that the Baltimore Comic Con Collectors Dinner is tonight! :banana:

If anyone else would like to join us other than the already committed please PM me and I will get word to Roy's to set up accordingly. We have a private room that can hold 40 so more the merrier!

Kelly

Woo!

Can you buy me many?

lol Reminds me the time a boardie bought my wife several, in NYC one year. I think they were expensive too.

Thank you to everyone who came out for the dinner last night. :foryou:

It was great to unwind with an excellent meal with friends and to get the chance to meet quite a few familiar names from the boards.

Kelly

Great meeting you Kelly and the rest of the group who attended. Sorry that I couldn't speak to everyone...next time!