• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Rudd and Samuel L Jackson signings scheduled (PRICES POSTED)

24 posts in this topic

We have confirmed signings with both Paul Rudd and Samuel L Jackson in conjunction with Celebrity Authentics.

We do have a special photo cover that will be available for Astonishing Ant-Man #11 - see posting in this thread.

PAUL RUDD - $299.99 per autograph for send-ins plus CGC and other applicable fees

Signing will be in Dec or Jan

SAMUEL L JACKSON - $599.99 per autograph for send-ins plus CGC and other applicable fees

Signing will be first quarter of 2017

TCC_Jackson_AD.jpg

TCC_Rudd_AD.jpg

Will this be only comics or can posters be signed with a COA?

Anything can be sent in...posters, action figures, etc.

I'm going to send myself in, hoping there's a loophole :shy:

Add 2 zeros to the cost and I'll see what I can do lol

Someone call John Tyler Christopher tell him to bust out an AntMan and Nick Fury action figure variant so I can get them signed

Not enough time before Rudd but Jackson...hmm lol But I think it's all up to Marvel.

Astonishing Ant-Man #11 Movie Poster Photo variant

$15 Raw ($10 discount off online price)

$50 CGC 9.8

$349.99 CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Paul Rudd

$549.99 CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly

Lilly will be signing in October and Rudd will be Dec/Jan. $100 deposit will be due upon order, the remainer will be due when the book is back from CGC. If upgrades are available they will be on a first come first serve basis and pricing will be determined when the books are back from CGC.

antman11.jpg

I've got one book at least (probably my avengers book), maybe a second to send in, and probably a poster as well. We have till end of November to mail/pay? Is there a limit?

Yes have until November.

There is a limited number of items for the signing. We are taking deposit to hold spots if people need time to send the item and the rest of the money.