• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink auction starts tonight ...

583 posts in this topic

I'm still high bidder on about 15 books, so the prices are crazy.

Some are going way high, some are too low. Looking at the closing prices, I'm sorry I didn't up my bids on more.

Most of what I bid on are upgrades for me, if I don't lose a bunch of them, I'm going to have to have a heck of a sales thread.

If I'd known the copy of #6 was going to finish at just $200.00 above guide I might have made a run on it. Not really into Centaurs but I always liked that hand grabbing sub cover. :)

Is anyone else surprised that #26 didn't get closer to the 10k figure?

#22 has a great cover going for it so not to surprised with it given its rarity in the market.

Honestly I thought 6K was a strong price for the Aman 26 ...no reason for it to approach 10?

I was the winning bid on the Action 10 until the last 30 seconds. Frankly I would have been in shock if I had won. I think it still went cheap.

Great looking copy and yes, it went for a good price.

I have All Winners #19 on my radar in the future.

Tonight's 6.5 finished about $700.00 BELOW guide.

Is that a result of this auction or is this book in less demand these days? ???

All-Winners 19 & 21 are far more common than people used to think. And Comic Link's "Guide value" is debatable, as they just added 35% to the 6.0 price. It's not evident that 6.5s sell for that much more on average. Lower grade copies struggle to get guide. Still a pretty good deal for a collector, as it's a pretty nice looking 6.5.

Screwed up my timing and didn't get on the computer in time for the Aman 6. Sweet book whoever got it. Same goes for the Action 23. Been watching the early Spidey's close and the market certainly has softened albeit at a high level. One interesting tidbit was a 9.6 122 with white pages closed for $1700, $25 more than a 9.8 with ow/white.

Screwed up my timing and didn't get on the computer in time for the Aman 6. Sweet book whoever got it. Same goes for the Action 23. Been watching the early Spidey's close and the market certainly has softened albeit at a high level. One interesting tidbit was a 9.6 122 with white pages closed for $1700, $25 more than a 9.8 with ow/white.

I saw that too. I didnt check GPA but someone either got a good deal on the 9,8 or someone else vastly overpaid for the 9.6

I saw that too. I didnt check GPA but someone either got a good deal on the 9,8 or someone else vastly overpaid for the 9.6

PQ snob.

I'm still high bidder on about 15 books, so the prices are crazy.

Some are going way high, some are too low. Looking at the closing prices, I'm sorry I didn't up my bids on more.

Most of what I bid on are upgrades for me, if I don't lose a bunch of them, I'm going to have to have a heck of a sales thread.

:wishluck: