• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 November 17 - 18 Comics Signature Auction - Beverely Hills

462 posts in this topic

I wonder what a "one minute later" commission of this scene would look like?

lol

Not sure if one minute later, but I bet at some point Spiderman would remark something along the lines of "Maybe being so friendly wasn't such a good idea after all".

Is someone liquidating their collection? Some of the pieces have similar frames.

Apparently, Heritage has disclosed that the Crumbs are from long time collector Eric Sack

http://undergroundcomixart.com/

Dont understand why the collection wasn't staggered better ???

Apparently the collection is so so so huge that this is staggering...we can expect to see lots of underground in coming auctions

Very few nice things in this auction, my suggestion is don't even bother to look, just walk away...walk slowly away...don't peek, don't bid...walk away....

:insane:

bids placed....

Very few nice things in this auction, my suggestion is don't even bother to look, just walk away...walk slowly away...don't peek, don't bid...walk away....

:insane:

bids placed....

So many nice pieces in this auction that making it very difficult to focus. Some of the big pieces already have big prices right out of the gate but overall, it seems like a sluggish start. It gives me hope that I can acquire a piece or two, but I'm certain this auction will end very strong and I'll be shut out :tonofbricks:

Is someone liquidating their collection? Some of the pieces have similar frames.

Apparently, Heritage has disclosed that the Crumbs are from long time collector Eric Sack

http://undergroundcomixart.com/

Dont understand why the collection wasn't staggered better ???

Apparently the collection is so so so huge that this is staggering...we can expect to see lots of underground in coming auctions

It is a travesty how these are being sold

Comic Book Estate Planning 101

Jeez Chris, maybe watch Reservoir Dogs a few times less on movie night, and pop in the Muppets Take Manhattan? :insane:

Well he didn't say "...it will be a Tickle Fight", did he ? lol