• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hunting the 6 variants of Batman 457 (1st Tim Drake ROBIN)
8 8

511 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Earl Davis said it was posted at CPG first, so they should get credit.

As that linked thread says I posted the first picture of the newsstand 2nd. print to the CPG  forum  - in a thread called something like "hey earl - dc giveaways"- I know Jerome Wenker at least initially thought it was a Photoshop effort when he mentioned it on STL forum so it had to be the only reference to  it out there at the time, funnily enough given recent discussions it was a random 2nd print supplied by mycomicshop.com .

8 hours ago, bffnut said:

Very nice couple

thanks.   Yes, it is nice to see the Superman and Batman 2nd print newsstands together.   I should do some closeup looks at them to see if there's any clues about when they were made.

29 minutes ago, s.krank said:

Yes but no, that is an All-Star Squadron 63.  They came from a second hand store near Vancouver Canada.

IMG_2088.thumb.JPG.340ed0478a99fc71f4bd0a997af8aaf1.JPG

Oops! :blush:

I should have looked closer. It's not even the same color! lol

Still...Canadian newsstand version!

Thanks for the info on where. That's quite an interesting location. I think another was found in North Carolina, which is the other side of the continent.

Interesting!