• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heads Up on Sales to: 600 Markley Street Port Reading, NJ 07064
2 2

83 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

Absolutely, if you listen to the one podcast linked in this thread they interview an executive of the company and she's horrified.  If all the delivery companies refuse to deliver to them they'd be destroyed.

I listened to the podcast last night.  I didn't think the executive sounded "horrified".  I got the impression that this entire company is a sham set up to avoid legal prosecution.   I find the entire story to sad, that police, FBI and the post office know that wrong doings are happening at this address and fail to rectify it.  Big companies like Ebay fail to stand behind their own policies and will not admit when they are hacked.  

To me, this story highlights what is wrong with a lot of world today.  No one in *authority* either will not take action or are helpless to do and in the end the little people that need the money are getting the shafted.   Frankly, it pisses me off.

So has this place been shut down yet ?  I would think that the feds are all over this one and maybe it hasn't hit the news yet is cuz they are waiting for a larger haul.  I mean like a sting or something..... patience .  Yea, maybe sweaters and rings and comic books are small time operations, but who are these guys talking to/with ?  Sherlock Holmes is at work here and nailing even one Russian bad guy is a sign of this administrations light beginning to shine   

The Feds are aware of it. 

The USPS is aware of it.

Supposedly the place is under investigation. 

That was the last I was told. 

As far as paypal and eBay... my paypal account is not linked to eBay.  My credit card is.  If a fraudulent purchase is ever made I will contact the credit card before I contact eBay

3 hours ago, shinrido said:

Hi all, just wanted to say we received an order on our online store this morning. It was marked as suspicious and possibly fraudulent. After googling the address it turns out to be 600 Markley St., Suite 027663, Port Reading NJ 07064. 

In the past we have been the victims of credit card fraud, losing both our product and our money. So now we are very cautious whenever we get an order that is even a little bit suspect.

I just wanted to thank all of you for sharing your information. We believe you just saved us from being victims again!    

Wonderful.

Unfortunately this is the time of the year when I get those "full price $2500-$3000" purchases from new customers that want the item shipped to their "child" at a different address.

Please be careful when you get orders like this.  Unfortunately this "win" turns out to be a stolen card or as this thread as shown a theft ring in operation.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, Buzzetta said:

As far as paypal and eBay... my paypal account is not linked to eBay.  My credit card is.  If a fraudulent purchase is ever made I will contact the credit card before I contact eBay. 

Is that from general caution, or to protect from a particular risk you'd like to share ?

20 hours ago, blazingbob said:

Unfortunately this is the time of the year when I get those "full price $2500-$3000" purchases from new customers that want the item shipped to their "child" at a different address.

Please be careful when you get orders like this.  Unfortunately this "win" turns out to be a stolen card or as this thread as shown a theft ring in operation.

I just refuse to give into the temptation and cancel the sale if I see that it is a recently created account with little to no transactions.  I cannot believe that you formed an eBay account from overseas to simply buy my $500 item.  Most of the time I am right but I know in one instance it turned out the buyer legitimately created an eBay account to purchase the item.

Last month I saw it too frequently with international sales. 

On 11/23/2017 at 9:35 AM, thehumantorch said:

Wonderful.

I sell records I got 2 orders from Russia within 24 hrs asking for free shipping if they spent over $50 one to this address.

I have not shipped this package yet as the buyer never replied when I asked for a phone number and name of who would sign for it.

Unfortunately the other order I shipped today to Atlantic City to the non confirmed pay pal address  after buyer provided the phone number a_Brooklyn phone number) of his friend named Meacham Rosenberg who he claimed lives at the address in Jersey and I spoke with a young women with a Belarus accent who said the buyer was her dad and yes the apartment lobby or herself or Rosenberg would sign for the package. I think these buyers are connected and I am gonna lose the money for package I shipped today I had a bad feeling.

My question this Yuri who paid $56 today to have records sent to this Markly warehouse. Should I keep the money and report him as a fraudster to PayPal. ?

24 minutes ago, Lazarman said:

I sell records I got 2 orders from Russia within 24 hrs asking for free shipping if they spent over $50 one to this address.

I have not shipped this package yet as the buyer never replied when I asked for a phone number and name of who would sign for it.

Unfortunately the other order I shipped today to Atlantic City to the non confirmed pay pal address  after buyer provided the phone number a_Brooklyn phone number) of his friend named Meacham Rosenberg who he claimed lives at the address in Jersey and I spoke with a young women with a Belarus accent who said the buyer was her dad and yes the apartment lobby or herself or Rosenberg would sign for the package. I think these buyers are connected and I am gonna lose the money for package I shipped today I had a bad feeling.

My question this Yuri who paid $56 today to have records sent to this Markly warehouse. Should I keep the money and report him as a fraudster to PayPal. ?

Yes.  Do not ship anything at all to this address. 

58 minutes ago, Lazarman said:

You basically outed this as a scam by doing your homework and shipped anyway?  

2 hours ago, Lazarman said:

Unfortunately the other order I shipped today to Atlantic City to the non confirmed pay pal address...

:boo:

Just remember... if you think it is a scam... nothing 'makes' you send ANYTHING anywhere.   It's not like eBay is going to come to your place and force you to put anything in the mail.

At the very least... if something does not feel right give it a day and call paypal. 

Hey y'all, just searched this address for a recent order myself. Seems to still be used as an address and does look a little like a middle man business. I'm going to cancel the order as a result of this thread. Better safe than sorry. 

They seem to have slightly evolved into screwing with the address to evade eBay/PayPal (guess based on mention of fraud warning others received due to address). This is how the address appears on PayPal/eBay now: 600.Markley.105793.Port.Reading.NJ.07064, OR 97478-8410.

Customer messaged me saying they couldn't change the address and then gave me the correct full address - which if I were to ship to would not give me seller protection and open me up to loss. The message was rather odd as well: "I tried to change my address, but there was some mistake, now he has 2 addresses." Sounds like a middle-man, but might just be broken English. 

Anyways, thank you for the post!

2 hours ago, Senormac said:

Movie ---script:(I say MS because this crazy effin world has driven this kind of talk out of the arena of real discussion, into the world of ..... only Hollywood can talk about it....... YOU CAN"T  )  

---script idea: Somebody should sell them something, then go to the address   600 Markley Street Port Reading, NJ 07064  

---script idea : and wait for the package to arrive .......(with some heavy firepower).......( and because he's pissed that no one else is upholding righteousness)   and  because what they are doing is  FREAKIN ILLEGAL THEIVERY BS !!

---script idea: And because he recognized the address as the same place that ripped him off once before.  

---script idea: A VF copy of Flash #1 

---script idea : Society is tired of wickedness getting away with effin anything.  

---script idea : Yea.....  it's kind of scary, but the pendulum is swinging back the other way for quite a few years now. 

---script idea: Get used to it.  It's the future.  

Think  Bruce Willis.  He'd be perfect for the role. 

---script idea : Q.  Who was making ties and inroads with "The Russia" ??   

---script idea : Hillary Bill or Trump ?? 

---script idea:  The address represents a massive tentacle for anti- nutrition to flow into the country.  Poison, corruption, and corrosion causing agents. Russia is the mother ship.  

---script idea:  The Hillary/Bill side investigation finds 100% evidence that connections with the Russians were well established and had been growing stronger for years. 

---script idea: The Trump side investigation finds that Trump was so far removed from the political situations in the world, being a businessman first,  and even after many,  many  accusations.....of political interferance

---script idea : not one claim could be proven as accurate, but ended up bringing suspicion back towards the Hillary/Bill side in the end. 

You heard it here first folks......

unless you heard it somewhere else before this timestamp......lol

which could be manipulated, by computer hack people

with high paying gov't ( or some other nefarious and wealthy group of individuals)

Maybe the Russians, 

maybe the Trumps, 

maybe the Hillary/Bills 

This is a deep well.  

hm  hm  

Man, I spent way too much time on this post .....  :grin:

Worth every penny.  Then again I didn't pay anything for it.

On 8/10/2017 at 3:00 PM, Buzzetta said:

The Feds are aware of it. 

The USPS is aware of it.

Supposedly the place is under investigation. 

That was the last I was told. 

As far as paypal and eBay... my paypal account is not linked to eBay.  My credit card is.  If a fraudulent purchase is ever made I will contact the credit card before I contact eBay

We live in a society where it's too expensive to enforce the laws that protect Joe Public.

Fraud happens on a regular basis, and even if you connect all of the dots for law enforcement, how is it that they never really do anything about it when that is their entire job?

How many dealer stories have we heard where comics are stolen, charges are pressed and nothing really happens to the thief?

It's a sad day in the world when punishment for thieves is too difficult.

7 hours ago, thehumantorch said:
9 hours ago, Senormac said:

----script idea: Somebody should sell them something, then go to the address   600 Markley Street Port Reading, NJ 07064  

----script idea : and wait for the package to arrive .......(with some heavy firepower).......( and because he's pissed that no one else is upholding righteousness)   and  because what they are doing is  FREAKIN ILLEGAL THEIVERY BS !!

----script idea: And because he recognized the address as the same place that ripped him off once before.  

----script idea: A VF copy of Flash #1 

----script idea : Society is tired of wickedness getting away with effin anything.  

----script idea : Yea.....  it's kind of scary, but the pendulum is swinging back the other way for quite a few years now. 

----script idea: Get used to it.  It's the future.  

Think  Bruce Willis.  He'd be perfect for the role. 

----script idea : Q.  Who was making ties and inroads with "The Russia" ??   

----script idea : Hillary Bill or Trump ?? 

----script idea:  The address represents a massive tentacle for anti- nutrition to flow into the country.  Poison, corruption, and corrosion causing agents. Russia is the mother ship.  

----script idea:  The Hillary/Bill side investigation finds 100% evidence that connections with the Russians were well established and had been growing stronger for years. 

----script idea: The Trump side investigation finds that Trump was so far removed from the political situations in the world, being a businessman first,  and even after many,  many  accusations.....of political interferance

----script idea : not one claim could be proven as accurate, but ended up bringing suspicion back towards the Hillary/Bill side in the end. 

You heard it here first folks......

unless you heard it somewhere else before this timestamp......lol

which could be manipulated, by computer hack people

with high paying gov't ( or some other nefarious and wealthy group of individuals)

Maybe the Russians, 

maybe the Trumps, 

maybe the Hillary/Bills 

This is a deep well.  

hm  hm  

Man, I spent way too much time on this post .....  :grin:

Worth every penny.  Then again I didn't pay anything for it.

--script idea adjustments :   all the missing Hillary Bill emails are found on computers at 600 Markley Street

- -script idea adjustments : Bruce Willis goes in, kills everyone in a wild gun battle, retrieves his Flash #1 plus one short box of other peoples GA books, blows up the building and walks out of the rubble with white box on shoulder.  

:grin:

5 hours ago, Senormac said:

---script idea adjustments :   all the missing Hillary Bill emails are found on computers at 600 Markley Street

- --script idea adjustments : Bruce Willis goes in, kills everyone in a wild gun battle, retrieves his Flash #1 plus one short box of other peoples GA books, blows up the building and walks out of the rubble with white box on shoulder.  

:grin:

You forgot about the obligatory Stan Lee cameo.....